craig blames damien!!

Începe de la început

TWEEK

COME IN!!!!!!!!!!! AHHH!! WHAT IF YOU WERE FOLLOWED MAN????? AHHH!!!! WHAT IF THEY BOMB US????? OH JESUS!!!????

GREGORY

...i find that highly unlikely, tweek.

****gregory walks in, damien locks the door, gregory sets down his bags and notices everyone huddled on the staircase.

GREGORY

.....so you imbeciles are not even going to welcome me? it was a long twenty three hour flight here!

STAN

shut the hell up gregory!

WENDY

be nice stan!

GREGORY

well! i see stanley hasn't lost his charm.

PIP

welcome gregory!!! =)))

WENDY

hey gregory!!!!

GREGORY

well at least some people have manners around here!

****everyone walks down the stairs, and sits in the living room, cartman opens the door to walk into the basement (his new room)

KYLE

where are you going, fatass?

CARTMAN

wouldn't you like to know, jew.

****cartman walks into his room (in the basement) as kyle rolls his eyes. kyle sits on the couch next to wendy, stan, and gregory.

STAN

....i'm hungry as fuck

KYLE

same

GREGORY

likewise. the flight wasn't serving vegan options so i didn't eat! how behind on the times. i tell you.

WENDY

.....you're vegan too gregory?

STAN

...

****stan starts getting jealous over wendy and gregory's shared dietary habits

GREGORY

why yes actually! what they do to those animals is quite horrific! i just can't stand to see the sight of meat, let alone eat it!

WENDY

wow.... me too! sorry. it's just hard to find vegans these days... us getting a bad rep and everything.

GREGORY

wow. it's almost like you look right into my soul wendy... i feel the same.

****wendy is swooned.

STAN

...

STAN

...are you guys done flirting?

****wendy snaps out of it

WENDY

...stan... it's not like that!

STAN

yeah, yeah whatever. :/

KYLE

...tweek, you're good at cooking right?

TWEEK

NO!!!

KYLE

but you know.... those cupcakes you made for north korea.

TWEEK

TOO MUCH PRESSURE!!! AH!

CRAIG

he's too worked up right now for that.

KYLE

that's alright... i'll just force cartman to make us something...

KYLE (YELLING)

CARTMAN!!!!!!!!

****cartman doesn't answer.

KYLE

ugh!!

GREGORY

and tell him to make me and wendy something vegan! <3

KYLE

ok.... i'll be right back.

****kyle gets up and walks up to the basement door and knocks, cartman doesn't answer, again. he starts getting nervous this time, his heart rate goes up as he theorizes about another skip happening. maybe they took cartman instead, he thinks as he opens the basement door. he walks down the stairs and looks around, cartman is nowhere to be found.

 he walks down the stairs and looks around, cartman is nowhere to be found