"We'd like to charter a ship." Lloyd said.

"Ahem." The man cleared his throat, "One eye may be glass, but me other eye sees clear as a bell, a wicked storm's a-brewing and there ain't no ships to chart."

"Uh--" Cole said, "Oh, you're talking to me? Well then, let's find another dock." They started to walk away.

"Hmm. All the others will be saying the same. Unless you own one of these beauts, the only way you're sailing out is on a wish and a prayer."

"A wish and a prayer you say." Jay laughed then looked over at a large white boat sitting near the dock, "That wouldn't happen to be Cliff Gordon's boat, would it?"

"Yes, it is." The sailor answered, "Why do you ask?"

After talking a little longer with the sailor, the next thing they knew, the group was sailing on Cliff Gordon's ship.

"Ready about! Slacken a line!" Lloyd shouted from the wheel, "Now-- Now pay it out!"

Anirei smiled as she watched with Nya while her brothers and boyfriend manned the ship.

"Anirei?" Nya called out to her, "Are you okay?"

"What? Of course, why wouldn't I be fine?"

"It's just... you've been avoiding Jay for a little while. Did something happen between the two of you?"

Anirei was hesitant answer, but she didn't. She was far too conflicted to say anything. She wanted to say something about Jay making a wish with Nadakhan, but on the other hand, she thought it would be better for Jay to own up to his own mistakes instead of her just telling on him. After all, it didn't feel right for her to tell the others something about someone else if it was their actions. And in any case, she had secrets that she couldn't just tell. Secrets about the others' pasts that even they didn't know.

It wasn't her place to say anything.

After a couple more hours of sailing across the ocean, Anirei joined Zane and Cole when Lloyd came out with canteens of water.

"Here, you'll need this." Lloyd said handing each of them a canteen.

"Why do I need a canteen?" Zane asked.

"There may be no fresh water on the island." Lloyd explained, "This way, we won't be without."

"But I'm a nindroid. I repeat, why do I need a canteen?"

"Elder Brother Zane does have a point." Anirei chuckled. However, her chuckling was interrupted when Nya slid down from the ladder leading to the lookout post.

"Elder Sister Nya, what's the matter?"

"Storm. On the starboard bow." Nya shouted, pointing off to the left of the boat. Sure enough, there was a large and powerful storm heading straight towards them.

"That's not just any storm." Lloyd remarked, "That's an electrical storm!"

"Elder Brother Jay! Prepare yourself, we're going to need you."

"Need me?"

"Climb to the top of the mast and you'll see."

Jay, though confused by her instructions and climbed to the top of the mast. By the time they got further into the storm, Jay was struck with lightning without any kind of side-effects.

"This isn't what I had in mind!" He shouted, getting hit without another bolt of lightning.

"You have to act as a lightning rod or else the storm will tear out ship apart." Lloyd shouted.