𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 12

𝘽𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩 - 12

Any videos in any previous or future chapters have NOTHING to do with how the MCs look. They are SIMILAR to the face claims so I use them.

2 Months Later ♡

              The room erupted in applause from the dancers. They were waiting a long two weeks for Symphoni to show them the final choreography for their next project. Just watching the video she had put together for them excited them, and they were ready to start right away.

"Woo!" The rookies that stood to the left of the dance studio cheered her on as she stood in front of the large group waiting for everyone to settle down.

Symphoni was beyond grateful that her team appreciated and respected her so much.

"Yesss! You look good!" The right side of the dance studio that held the more experienced dancers had added to the pandemonium.

"Thank y'all so much. I appreciate it." Symphoni smiled with her hands clasped behind her back. She became very shy for a moment and didn't know what to say at the moment.

Once the ruckus died down she had finally gotten herself together.

"First of all, welcome to the new and official dance studio! I know y'all were confused when I sent y'all a different address but I finally picked this spot. It's in the heart of Vegas and has way more room than my home studio. I hope y'all like it." Symphoni held her arms out wide.

She was very elated.

She had bought a place she could call hers, no more renting random studios or working in her home studio she had created.

More people were joining the dance company and she was starting to get a steady income from her choreography alone.

Symphoni had grossed about thirty thousand in the past two months from just creating choreography for artists and companies all over.

And her assisting artists record their songs, album, or projects also brought in income. She had made over thirteen thousand with that.

Money started to be deposited in her account more frequently and she couldn't be more blessed.

Roughly forty-five thousand in total and counting...

Symphoni didn't even know what to do with the money after purchasing the dance studio.

People were calling from all over just to get in touch with her, she couldn't keep up.

Not only was her money looking right but so is her relationships.

Malachi was starting to talk to her more and Envy was incredible, both of them had her full attention and she couldn't be happier.

She couldn't complain, she was a very busy woman.

"There are two dance studios, this one and there's another one upstairs. There are two large bathrooms... yes, no more waiting for someone to come out because there are stalls. Nice ones. We have two locker rooms and a break room, finally! Then I have my office in the back."