Marry me, Avery,

"Avery Smith, will you do the honor of marrying me again?" *Gets on one knee pulling out ring box*

Matthew's POV

We stop at the hotel and the clerk notices "Avery Smith top floor," We nod and my mom drags me by my ear "Ow!" I keep repeating as she looks at me "Next time be nice to her and treat her with respect!" My mom says angrily before dragging me to the door. She knocks on the door and "Hewo!" "ALICE! What did I say about answering the-" dropping the tray looking at me shocked. She  looks at my mom and hugs her "Hello Ms. Williams," My mom smiles "And who is this little angel?" referring to Alice "My daughter aka your jackass son behind you daughter as well." My mom gasps "You kicked her out pregnant!" 

I raise my arms surrendering " I didn't know!" "Dada, can you wlay with me?"  I raise my eyebrow "Play she means," Avery speaks. Ethan comes out "Hi love," Kissing Avery's forehead "Hi Bun," She replies smiling My mom gasps "And who is this fine young man?" " My fiance," She says. "How long?" "After Matthew kicked me out like a week after," "How long have y'all been together?" "About 5 years,"  Ethan goes out of the room leaving Avery and me alone "Why are you here!" She hisses. I get down on one knee pull out a box and open it "Avery Smith, will you do the honor of marrying me again?" She looks at me.

"I-i" She stutters I gulp she smiles and Ethan comes in and stares at me on my knee he sighs and copies me. She looks at him and me deciding who "Oh my goodness!" My mom says "Y-yes Matt," I hear Avery speak. 

Finally, she's mine again!

Ethan plays a song.

*Song*

Cut me through my skin

Through the heart, yeah, you went right in

I fell for every word you said

I come here but I can't stay

I don't know, I don't know, I don't know

Why some things have to be this way (baby, baby, baby, baby)

We build it up, to break it down

And then we're lost until we're found

And when we're high further from the ground

If all is fair in love and war

I can't do this anymore

If all is fair in love and war

I can't do this any, baby

You told me from the start

Nothing could tear us apart

Now when I look I see a stranger

I come here but I can't stay

I don't know, I don't know, I don't know

Why some things have to end this way (baby, baby, baby, baby)

We build it up, to break it down

And then we're lost until we're found

And when we're high further from the ground

If all is fair in love and war

I can't do this anymore

If all is fair in love and war

I can't do this any, baby

(Baby, baby, baby, baby)

* End*

I look at him and he chuckles "Chill dude Avery's mom planned all of this,"  I gulp and turn around to see Avery's mom and dad. "Hello Scarlett," My mom growls however Avery's mom ignores my mom and looks at me. "Matthew you hurt my daughter and you will pay for that,"  Punching me in the gut I groan her father smirks and hugs Avery. "Avery my sweet honey bee how are you doing?" Her mother asks "I'm great mom," "Grandma! Grandpa!" Alice comes running towards them taking them by the hands and drags them to the table.

"Want to join us for dinner?" Avery asks, I look at her and nod. She walks toward the dinner table and sits right next to Alicia I smile and my mom places me right next to her sitting right on the other side of Alicia and Ethan whistles. Avery stands up and walks into the kitchen bringing us dinner. I freeze when I see it.

*food*

I gulp and look at Avery who is cutting Alicia's food into bits

I gulp and look at Avery who is cutting Alicia's food into bits. Avery cuts her food chews it and stops "E-ethan what is this?" spitting in a trashcan "Bavette Steak with syrup!" Avery glares at him and I taste it and spit it out "Yuck," I look at my mom and she just eating it like it's the last thing on earth. 

"How in the world can you eat that!?"Avery and I say in unison My mom shrugs snatching mine, Avery's, and Alicia's. She scarfs it down. I stick out my tongue and Avery gags. Alicia whines and Avery sighs rushing into the kitchen and bringing out a big plate of chicken. She makes sure Alicia, me, and her get equal amounts. She cuts Alicia's chicken into bits and Alicia scarfs it down.

I chuckle and Avery eats her cleanly I just scarfed it down. She looks at my chin and grabs a napkin wiping my chin and getting off the chicken bits. She giggles before lifting Alicia and carrying her into her room. I sigh and look at her when she comes back out. "What?" She says "I'm sorry for kicking you out when you were pregnant," I say she smiles but it doesn't reach her eyes "It's ok Thew," Kissing me on my lips before dragging me to our room.

 She stares at me "Thew I love you no matter what but you thought I cheated," I sigh and kiss her "At first it look like you then a year later I start missing you and I went completely insane without you." I admit she smiles and kisses my neck leaving hickies "Oh and yes I will marry you again." I smirk and lift her going in a circle she laughs and I smile.

*Thoughts*

Thoughts: She's ours again!

Me: Of course, she is she was always ours!

Thoughts: ... Not always.

Me: Huh what do you mean?

Thoughts: During high school.

Me:... Oh... She's still ours!

*End*

I smirk and kiss her. She brings me to the bed and sets me on it she crawls on me and rests her head on my chest. "Love you, Matthew," She whispers before letting sleep consume her. "I love you too Avery," Kissing her forehead.