3 years later

"You and I 'til the end, don't need to pretend"

Avery's POV

It's been 3 years since I gave birth to Alica now she is 3 years old. She looks up at me and makes grabby hands "Uppie Mommy!" "Not right now Mommy is busy." She tends to get fussy when I don't give her attention. She huffs. I stop and lift her. She plays with my hair messing up my bun. So much for a bun. "Mommy!" "Yes?" "Me hungry!" I laugh and hand her a banana all sliced up. She claps and eats the sliced banana. "Thank you." I smile and rub her back. She burps. She yawns "Me sleepy." I take her to her room and put her in her crib.

All Alicia does is eat, sleep, fuss, and whine when she wants my attention.  Atlas and Rylee come in I put my finger on my lips they nod and tiptoe to me. "So Alice is asleep?" I nod. Atlas turns on the TV and says "Uh Avey come." I come in and look at the TV closely and notice it is Matthew.

I turn the volume up a bit.

"Hello, this is Lacie Marty your daily reporter I have some news. Matthew Williams and his Ex broke up 3 years ago and Matthew also known as the ruthless, cold, and cocky is once feeling empty. He says ' My ex and I broke up because I thought she was cheating on me.' We asked who his ex was and he said 'My ex is no other than Avery Smith.' I was even shocked. I mean how can the sexiest and most famous model and Matthew Williams be together? That's all the news for now! Bye from Malibu News!"

I turn off the TV and curse "Fuck!" Alica crys in her room. I dash to her room and rock her back to sleep. I sigh and hear a knock on the door. I walk to the door and look through the peephole to see Paparazzi. I sigh again and open the door. They bomb me with questions. I raise my hand and they quiet. I sigh and start explaining with a song.

Let it out

Been building up, you better let it out

Say everything that you've been meaning now

I want it to burn

When you tell me I'm such a wreck

It isn't easy cleaning up your mess

It's like I've got a rope around my neck

She says it won't hurt

But everything you do makes my heart race

I can't even think straight

Is this just a game to you?

Reruns every night

It's always the same fight

And I think you should know

I hate your touch, I hate your mouth

I can't stand every single word that falls out

But you're all that I've been dreaming of

This is not another song about love

I hate your voice, I hate your lips

I hate how badly I wanna steal your kiss

But you're all that I've been dreaming of

This is not another song about love

Asphyxiated just to say the least

And with your eyes, you're suffocating me

Emptied my lungs, it was getting hard to breathe