XIX

______________________

Started: 16:43

Finished: 15:20
______________________

{Chapter Nineteenth}

--

Sometimes things don't go as planned and happiness can simply disappear in a matter of seconds no matter how much you try to avoid it. Some things we have no control over, and we end up getting completely destroyed in a matter of seconds. Theres nothing we can really do even if we wanted to. Felix was starting to believe that after a very long time of pain things where finally starting to go back to normal once again. But little did he know what the future had in store for him.

"Felix" said Seugmin walking towards him "Are you really going to keep avoiding me?" he looked at him.

"I not avoiding you Minie" said Felix looking at his best friend.

"Oh really?" he looked at him and Felix looked down.

"Okay, maybe I've been avoiding" he said.

"Why?" Said Seungmin as he looked at him.

"Well you know, everything that happened. I just didn't know how to speak to you or what to say" said Felix as he looked at him "I didn't want to hurt you" he added.

"Why would you...? Because of Changbin?" He looked at him and Felix nodded.

"Felix" he said as he looked at him and hugged him "You are my best friend, and no one will ever come between us" he said "I know I messed up but I didn't mean any of it, Lix there is nothing more important to me than you friendship. I would never fight with you over a boy, specially one who has always been in love with you" said Seungmin.

"I was just worried" he said.

"I know" said Seungmin "And I was a bad friend to you, I never should have kissed him, specially when I knew that you still loved him" he added and Felix gave him a soft smile "I want you to be happy Lix" he said "You deserve to be happy after everything that has happened" he looked at him.

"And I also want you to be happy" said Felix.

"I know Felix" he said and hugged him.

"So we're okay?" He said.

"Never better" Seungmin smiled "So tell me, how's it been?" He said.