XIII

______________________

Started: 14:15

Finished: 11:47
______________________

{Chapter Thirteen  }

--

It had already been a two months since the last time Changbin saw Felix, of course he missed him but he was too afraid to reach out. Meanwhile Seungmin had been trying to avoid Changbin but it was almost impossible because he was always calling him to see how Felix was doing. Seungmin had told himself that he didn't actually had feelings for Changbin but that was a lie. Changbin had been most of the time at work, in fact it was like he didn't want to go home at all.

"Oppa" said Yuna calling him "You've been here since yesterday, don't you want to go home?" She asked looking at him.

"You're parents are out of town I'm not gonna leave you alone in the hospital" he looked at her.

"I'm not gonna be alone, there are two officers outside, and Wooyoung is also here" she smiled softly.

"I know but I told your parents that I would take care of you" he smiled.

"You just don't want to go home" she looked at him and Changbin looked down.

"I just miss him" said Changbin and she looked at him.

"Have you told him that?" She asked.

"He doesn't want to be with me" said Changbin "He made it clear, and I get it he's been through so much and I don't want to hurt him or push him" he added.

"So you're just okay with being away from him?" She asked.

"No, I'm not. But I have to respect his decision and if I'm being honest every time I come back to the apartment it feels empty" said Changbin.

"The go out, hang out with friends" she smiled softly.

"My best friend is dead" said Changbin.

"Oh my god you are way to dark" she said and Changbin smiled.

"I'm serious, go home and get some rest" she looked at him.

"I'll take care of her" said Wooyoung "You know I'm twice as good as you in the job" he smiled looking at Changbin and Changbin smiled.

"Okay I'll go" he smiled and placed a kiss on her forehead "Take care" he smiled.

"She will" Wooyoung smiled.