X

______________________

Started: 12:55

Finished: 9:45
______________________

{Chapter Ten}
--

Changbin had just arrived to his apartment where Felix was staying. Speaking of Felix, he wasn't communicating at all. It had already been a week and all Felix did was stay in Changbin's room crying. He  didn't want to push him but he knew that eventually he had to take him to the doctor and Felix mother gave him two weeks to convince Felix. Changbin was afraid to make a wrong move or to upset Felix, which is why he was giving him space. He opened the bedroom door and saw Felix asleep, he walked towards him and placed a kiss on his forehead. Changbin's room was literally a mess, two nights ago Felix had have an episode and  he threw everything in the room and since Changbin was afraid to do something that would upset Felix he simply let him throw everything he wanted while he waited on the other side of the close door crying. He looked around and slowly started to pick everything up and putting it back on it's place, all Changbin wanted to do was cry, cry because of of hurt Felix was and he couldn't do anything to make things better of to make his pain go away. Felix had pushed him away, and all Felix wanted to do is to be alone. But sometimes at night he would have panic attacks and the only way he would calm down was if Changbin was there with him, holding him.

On the other had Seungmin came to visit but Felix didn't want to see anyone. Changbin and Seungmin decided that the safest place for Felix to be at was at Changbin's apartment because Eunwoo knew were Felix lived but he didn't know where Changbin lived. Speaking of Eunwoo well let's just say he got away with it because Felix didn't make a statement and the only people saying that it happened where Felix family, Changbin, Seungmin and Yeji. But until Felix made a statement there was nothing they could do. Of course Lee Minho had no idea that this had happened because they all decided that they shouldn't tell him because he had gone to America to keep Jeongin safe. Everyone knew that except Seungmin (and Yeji).

Changbin looked at Felix walked towards him. And he looked at the sleeping boy. There where a lot of things he wanted to say but he couldn't say them because he was afraid. Felix slowly opened his eyes looking at him.

"Hey" said Changbin softly "Felix we need to talk" he added and Felix looked down. "I have to take you to see a doctor, a therapist" he added and Felix looked at him. "AI know that's not what you want, I know you don't want to have to talk about it and I'm not asking you to tell me what happened in there I just hate seeing you like this" said Changbin and Felix looked at him.

"I was raped" he said and tears fell from his eyes.

"I-I know"'said Changbin holding back his own tears "I know baby" he added and hugged him and he felt how Felix hugged him back and started crying loudly. Changbin couldn't allowed himself to break because he knew that Felix needed him.