IV

______________________

Started: 14:57

Finished:23:53
______________________

{Chapter Four}
--

Felix woke up and Changbin was already gone, he felt bad. He saw a text message from Seungmin telling him that he would pick him up. Felix decided to get ready for college, once he made his was to the kitchen he saw a note singed by Changbin, a soft smile left his lips and he grabbed his things before going out of the apartment. He made his way to the car where he saw Seungmin.

"Did you have fun?" Seungmin smiled "Did you have sex with him" he laughed.

"Good morning Felix, how was your morning? Good, so was mine" said Felix looking at him.

"Yeah, Yeah" Seungmin laughed "So did you?" He added.

"No" said Felix.

"What? You spend two nights at his apartment and you two didn't have sex? Did he touch you? Did he tried to?" Said Seungmin.

"No" said Felix and Seungmin laughed.

"Nothing at all?" Said Seungmin.

"I mean we did had a pretty hot make out section but nothing happened, he left, he went to take a shower and I stood in his living room with my hard dick" said Felix and Seungmin started laughing so hard "I hate you" Felix added.

"Was his dick also hard?" Said Seungmin and Felix glared at him "I am just asking" he added.

"Well yeah, I think so" said Felix.

"And he didn't try anything" said Seungmin.

"No, he stopped it because he said that if he didn't he wouldn't be able to control himself" said Felix.

"So he did want to, but he didn't?" Said Seungmin.

"Why are we still talking about this?" Said Felix.

"Because my best friend doesn't have a sex life" said Seungmin.

"Did you slept with someone?" Said Felix looking at him "You did didn't you?" He added laughing.

"Yes" said Seungmin laughed.

"Who?" Said Felix.