TIMES UP

HAVEN POV

"It's a three bedroom one bath great view and it's going for $4500" I was in shock and the other people in the room just nodded their heads in approval.

I took off my other day jobs today to go apartment hunting and I joined a group that was being shown all the available apartments in my area.

And I'm highly considering moving cities I can't afford these prices not with Bruce's special needs.

I walked over to the bar as it was almost time for my shift and the place seemed different people were rushing in and out with boxes out of Tristan's office did I miss something??.

"Oh you're finally here I was scared I'd miss you today" Tristan said and bianca came out as well they had been offical for 2 weeks already.

"Mind telling me what's going on?"

"Well I sold the bar" and I looked at him like he was growing 2 heads.

"You what?! You've been with this bar for 5 years you put your everything into it" he nodded his head in agreement.

"Yes but remember how j had business to attend to yesterday well, a big investor came to me offering to buy my bar to make it into a bigger club and he pit me in charge of one of his branches in Chicago " I was lost for words.

"Chicago?! What? Tristan when were you gonna tell me this, what about jasmine and my job"

"Don't worry you all still have your jobs most of my family and Bianca's family is in Chicago so it works out great and don't worry I'm willing to let jasmine have play date with Star to say goodbye, I can't let this go Haven" I smiled and looked as he held on to Biancas hand tighter it was perfect for him.

"You're right congratulations Tristan " i hugged him and I hugged Bianca telling her I'll miss her.

" so when do I meet my new boss?"

"Well ah you already know him ah there he is now" son of a bitch Kaden.

"Hello Haven" he smiled all smug putting his hands into his pockets

"You've got to be kidding me"

"Well we have to go and get packing bye Haven" he smiled and side his byes to Kaden as well.

"You bought the place I worked at are you that crazy?!"

"I liked the place great location and potential plus I did give you time"

"So what you're gonna make my everyday work life hell cause you want me to go on a date with you"

"It's basically just for me to actually be around you well as much as I can the bar will be in your control "

"What?"

"You will be my new manger and the promotion comes with and advanced payment I think it worked out great don't you?"

"You really think you're doing your best to get me huh?" He shrugged, I walked up till we were an inch apart.

"Well do you really think i'll give a chance when you just found a way to control my financial life again by being my boss oh and you took away my little sisters best friend, great fucking plan " and I walked away from him not letting him speak.

-----------------------------☆

" four shots please" I nodded and made his drink when Stephanie came up behind me.

"Hey new manager, isn't that insane how everything changed in like a day" I nodded in agreement with her.

"Yeah I just hope this doesn't end up being a problem"

"Have you seen our new boss he looks like problems and more problems but damn he's so hot!, he's in the office right now looking at all the paper work he looks stressed too"

"How long has he been in there?".

"Mmm about 3 hours I guess, I'm off to finish my shift and she left me"

I grabbed a glass and poured some whisky into it.

"Hey Chris ill be back in a bit" he nodded and I headed up to the office that used to be Tristans and I knocked waiting for his response.

"Come in"

I walked up to the table and put the drink down in front of him

"If I remember correctly you're s whisky man " he smirked and took it taking a sip

"I was meaning to actually talk to you"
.
" for the hundredth time this week-"

"It's not about my pursuit of you, I've given you a job and I didn't have time to get your duties out to you before you rushed out, have a seat"

I didn't want to but this was work so I swallowed my pride and sat down.

"The bar will be closed for a month in 3 months, it will undergo construction for me to turn it into a club you would all be working at another of my clubs till this one will be back up but for now I hope you understand your duties as my first subordinate" he handed me a file that stated my duties.

"Your boy toy was basically running this place into the ground and seeing he had no business background I'm not shocked, I'm gonna need your help to get things in shape" I nodded

"Words Haven you know what I like by now" a small chill ran down my spin at his words and tone that he'd use with me when I was his daisy.

"Yes sir" I said looking straight into his eyes not moving.

"Good, you're excused before i do something I promised I wouldn't till I had you again"

" Well good luck with that cause you won't have me any time soon no matter what little game you play" I took his glass taking a sip and putting it back in front of him leaving.