xxix. what you mean to me

________________________________________

I HATE YOU
:: xxix. | what you mean to me

One week had gone by and graduation for everyone else besides Ashely was only one day away. Everyone was excited and happy, but for Ashely it wasn't any of that. Though she wasn't graduating, she still had things going on. For example, Rachel decided she was going to leave early to meet her parents. The part that bothered Ashely the most was that Rachel was leaving in general.

She couldn't believe after all this time, Rachel was leaving again. Rachel didn't even talk to her about it or consider her, she was just going to up and leave. After all they been through, she thought she was at least important to the redhead.

Ashely sat on her porch as she waited for her friends to come get her. Night was peaking and the senior party was going on at some cool location. Brooke and others decided to ask Ashely if she wanted to join because they didn't want her to be by herself even though it was only for seniors.

Soon enough, that red comet pulled up in front of her house. There sat Peyton in the driver's, Brooke in the passenger's, and Chad in the back. Ashely got up and approached the vehicle that was blasting loud music.

Peyton turned it down as Chad spoke, "What up, sis."

Ashely didn't need to open the door, she jumped on in one leg at a time before the music turned back up and Peyton speeding off. Her hands were in the air as her hair was blowing in the wind. It almost felt magical, like this is where she needed to be. She could never imagine another group of friends. Though they have their fair share of drama, she wouldn't give them up for the world.

• • •

As they arrived to the secret location, there was still a bit of light outside. Everyone soon got out the car once Peyton parked on the rocked road. The group soon dispersed to look for some of their other friends.