x. up all night

________________________________________

I HATE YOU
:: x. | up all night

It was the next morning and Ashely's eyes slowly fluttered opened. She yawned a bit as she looked next to her. Once her eyes were clear, they widened out of shock. Brooke Davis was sleeping next to her. They were both under the covers, Ashely was still processing and still understanding what was happening that she hadn't notice Brooke waking up.

"Ash? Did we . . ?" Brooke spoke in a groggy tone as she came to realization.

Ashely turned her head towards her friend, "There's only one way to find out."

The girls shared a look before quickly pulling the covers up then back down. As they both saw, they were both naked under the blanket.

"So, we did." Brooke stated the obvious. She didn't know what exactly to say. She expected something like that was going to happen but she didn't expect it to be with Ashely. "Oh my god, Rachel's going to kill me." Brooke exclaimed.

"Why?" Ashely furrowed her brows and her eyes squinted a bit.

"You're like her's and stuff." Brooke began as she sat up holding the blanket, "Where are my clothes?"

Deep down Ashely liked being claimed but since how pissed she it at Rachel, she dismissed it. "One, Rachel doesn't own me. I'm not owned by anyone and two, we've already seen each other naked so why don't you just get your ass up."

Brooke scoffed, "Fine."

Brooke got up and began picking up her clothes tossing Ashely her's. The two girls paid no mind to each other as they got dressed because it was a little awkward. They weren't sure of who else was there and they didn't want to get caught, so one by one they left. Brooke left first and after five minutes, Ashely exited the room.