xii. weatherman ( part 2 )

________________________________________

I HATE YOU
::  xii. | weatherman ( part 2 )

Jake raised his brows, waiting for an answer from Ashely.

"Could I get a ride?" She finally spoke after a few moments.

Jake nodded and began walking to his car while Ashely followed close behind. Ashely felt nervous and excited all at once. There are a billion outcomes on how that night could go and she was very optimistic. Once they got to Jake's car, he opened the passenger side for her and after she got in, he closed it. He then made his way around to the driver's side then began to drive to Rachel's house.

Once he stopped in front of Rachel's house, Ashely quickly unbuckled. Before she got out the car, she turned to Jake. "You don't have to stay. If all things go well, I'm gonna spend the night." She smiled.

Jake returned the smile, "Ok. See you tomorrow."

Ashely got out the car and then watched as Jake drove off. Once the car was out of her sight, she turned towards the front door and headed over there. She was nervous but also confident. Once she was in front of the door, she brought her fist up and knocked on it. It didn't take long for someone to answer but who she expected wasn't who she expected at all.

It was a tall guy. He had brown hair, nice eyes and a towel wrapped around his lower body. Ashely didn't know what to say, she was stunned a bit. Of course when he said something, she had too.

"Hey, who are you?" His arm resting on the door frame.

"A friend of Rachel's. Is she here?" Ashely tried her hardest not to make it awkward but it was.

"Yeah, let me go get her." He slightly smiled before turning around and going to find her.

Ashely waited for a couple of minutes at least before the door opened again, revealing Rachel. The redhead stepped outside, closing the door behind her.

"Ash, what are you doing here?"

"He your boyfriend?" You could hear the restraint in Ashely's voice, "You know what, forget it. Ever since you got back, everything you've done was to try and win me back."

"Did you expect for me to wait for you? Cause you've given me no sign that you're interested in getting back together." Rachel argued back.

"Maybe if you waited a little longer. . . but never mind about that." Ashely turned around and began to walk down the steps. Before she could reach the sidewalk, Rachel grabbed her arm.

"What do you mean?"

"I came to tell you how I feelI love you." Ashely's voice cracked as she spoke.

You could see the tears forming in Rachel's eyes. She didn't know what to say. Ashely slightly nodded, knowing well she wasn't going to get an answer. She gently took her arm from Rachel's grasp, then began to head the other way.

Yeah, she could've called someone to pick her up but she wanted to clear her head. She wanted to forget everything that happened tonight, so she headed to Lucas' house.

• • •

Ashley approached the side door of the house, Lucas' room. She lightly knocked on it, waiting for him to answer. As she continued to wait, she pulled out her phone to check the time. It was close to 9pm. She was anxious, angry, sad. She needed to let it out in some way. After a few more moments, the door finally opened.

"Hey. What's up?" Lucas slid his hands in his pockets.

"You know we never got that rebound." She lightly chuckled.

"Rebound?" He tilted his head.

In this moment, she wanted him more than anything right then. She didn't give it a second thought. She grabbed his face and smashed her lips into his. It was no surprise Lucas kissed back. Though he knew Ashely's heart belongs to Rachel, it was nice to feel her lips again. He didn't quite grasp of what or why it was happening but even if he did, he didn't care. He was just glad to have her in his reach again.

As they kissed, Lucas placed his hand on her back, walking backwards into his room. Once they were both in, Ashely used her foot to close the door. They continued to make out all the way to the bed. Lucas sat on the edge and Ashely straddled him. She pulled her shirt off, revealing her bare skin. Lucas' hands roamed her body as if it missed the touch.

"Do you want to know why?" She ask, staring as his hands on her body.

He kept his eyes on her, "Not really. You're here— but I know your heart belongs to someone else."

Ashely looked up at him, "I don't want to talk about her."

"Neither do I." He replied knowing exactly who she was referring too.

And with that, Lucas caressed her cheeks before leaning in. They continued where they left off— making out. Soon enough, Lucas' shirt came off along with his pants. Ashely's pants came off as well and they were both under the covers, keeping the noise to a minimum because Karen was only a wall away.

 Ashely's pants came off as well and they were both under the covers, keeping the noise to a minimum because Karen was only a wall away

a/n:
a lot is happening this act !!

PLSSS COMMENT
UR FEEDBACK OF
THIS CHAPTER OR
THOUGHTS ((: