vi. game of thrones ( part 2 )

________________________________________

I HATE YOU
::  vi. | game of thrones ( part 2 )

It was after school and the Donovan siblings were at home in their rooms. Ashely laid on her bed with her headphones in while listening to music, but that didn't stop her from hearing her brother's bedroom door open and close. She hopped off her bed and opened her door. She made her way to the staircase and saw the front door close.

She knew exactly where he was going and so she made up her mind in that split second. She ran downstairs, slipped shoes on, and jogged to her brother before he pulled off.

She tapped her knuckle on the window, a sign telling him to roll it down. When it was all the way down, she rested her arm on it and leaned in. "You're going, aren't you?"

He shrugged, "What am I supposed to do on a Friday night?"

"Unlock the car. I'm coming too." She told him and he did.

She heard the lock open and so she got in. Chad shared a quick glance at her before heading off to Karen's cafe.

• • •

Chad parked the car on the side of the street but close enough so they wouldn't have to walk far. They both got out and walked into Karen's Cafe. The rest of the gang was already there, they all stood crowded around one of the tables. Ashley and Rachel's eyes connected as soon as she walked in. And no, the blonde was not hesitant to show her annoyance. She rolled her eyes at the sight of the redhead.

"Welcome, everyone." The dark-haired boy announced.

Everyone was staring at him. Some of them knew him and by the look on Brooke's face, she knew him all too well. Ashely raised an eyebrow towards him, trying to remember if she has seen him before the accident but no.