iv. collateral damage

I HATE YOU::  iv

I HATE YOU
::  iv. | collateral damage

Everyone was at the hospital, sitting next to one another. Chad pacing back and forth about his sister, while Haley was comforting Luke. Peyton just sat there with her arms crossed leaning back in the chair. Haley soon made her way over to Chad and gave him a sympathy look, before wrapping her arms around his waist in a hug. Chad hugged back and in doing so, his eyes wandered towards Peyton and her eyes glanced at Luke.

Once they pulled apart, that's when Chad's mood changed. "Oh hell no." He walked over to Brooke and Rachel.

Haley turned in his direction and saw the girls too. She just shook her head while crossing her arms as she watch Chad talk to them.

"It's the fact that you guys think you deserve to see her which y'all don't." Chad spoke in stern tone.

"We care about her Chad." Brooke told him.

"If that were true you wouldn't talk about her behind her back." He then glanced at rachel, "And don't get me started on you."

Chad, Brooke, and Rachel continued to disagree and so Peyton had to step in and handle it. As the four were arguing with each other, nathan had walked in with his mom.

"Nathan!" Haley ran over to him with open arms. "What are you doing here?"

Nathan wrapped his arms around her, "My dad was in a fire. What are you doing here?"

"Ashley was in a fire too." Haley said and a thought occurred to her. How were there two fires tonight? If Ashely was at the fire in the dealership, why was she with Dan to begin with?

Haley walked over to Chad with Nathan following behind. Once lucas saw everyone together, him and Peyton made their way over to the group while deb spoke with the nurse at the counter.

"Chad when did Ashely get admitted?" Haley ask.

Chad just gave her a weird look, wondering what does that matter? "Around 11:20, why?"

"Same time as my dad. You gonna tell me why your sister was hanging around with my dad?" Nathan step forward into Chad's face.

"I could ask you the same thing." Chad stepped closer, "You're dad's many things but I didn't know he was a pervert."

"Chad!" Haley hit his arm, which caused him to step back.