Happiness

It's been two since Hector and my dad died. The bodies have been cleared out and Trish is now down there all alone. Jake went and seen her one time and the crying and screaming that came from her had me guessing that she was not happy with the visit. Jake however returned with a huge smile on his face so i am guessing his visit went well. I am officially moved in with Jasper now and life has never been more happy for me. Instead of staring at him from across the street i get to see him every day when i wake up and when i go to bed. 

As i am in the kitchen making a snack i hear yelling and screaming coming up from the basement. I know who it is and i am happy to hear that she is still hating her life. As i finish my sandwich Michael and Oscar round the corner with Trish held by her arms screaming and thrashing trying to get away. I simply take my sandwich and drink and sit down at the table right in front of her and begin to eat, what can i say i am hungry and she doesn't matter. 

TRISH POV:

As these assholes bring me upstairs i see the little bitch making herself at home in my fucking house. I am sick of this shit and she needs gone now. I break free and lunge at her and she just sits there while seeing me come. I know she thinks shes won but i know something she hasn't told them yet. She is pregnant and it's hectors, so i stop mid lunge and decide im going to ruin her happiness instead of her face. As i start to speak to her i hear foot steps and turn to look, it's jasper entering the room. Good he is just in time to hear just how much of a liar she is. I begin to ask how it is to eat for two now and how she expects my son to still love her and be with her when she has that growing in her belly, what she responds with shuts me up and makes me think.

As Trish opens her mouth and starts to speak about me being pregnant Jasper walks into the room and by the glint in her eyes i know she thinks she has me. As she speaks i stand up and look her right in her eyes as i tell her, yes Hector raped me, and yes he came in me this i wont deny. The part that gets her though is when i tell her that while in the hospital for recovery for that i took the morning after pill and made sure to take out anything left behind. Thats when it hits her that i have been here the whole time and that i was here when she first came home before being caught. The look on her face is priceless when she knows i was aware of everything and that is was all a trap to get her to reveal who she was working with. She starts to get watery eyes and again lunges and me in violence this time i don't wait and i pick up the knife sitting next to me and hold it out in front of me. Before she actually hits the knife there is a thud and she is on the floor. I open my eyes and see Jake standing over her. He literally layed her out flat, the bruise she is going to have will be amazing. Oscar grabs her off the floor and takes her out of the front door.

When i ask where he is taking her Michael lets me know that her father would like a word with her and from what i have heard she is going to wish they had just killed her. Pappa is mean according to everyone but he values respect of women and children and values morals and loyalty above all else other than his own wife. Things his daughter is going to learn a new lesson in very soon.

Jake has had the talk with Jasper and I just mainly to tease bit and congratulate us  on being happy and together. He really is an amazing brother and i  am thankful that i have him in my life. Jasper is building us our own little place on his dads property so we have guards but our own space too. Jake moved back in with us at the big house  here and has settled in very well like he was meant to be here all along. The family is great to have around too, i wish i had been able to live here with mom she would of loved being a part of this. Tonight i am going to give my self to Jasper. I know i was taken as i was but giving myself to him is very different and i hope he is ready and accepting......

JASPER POV:

As i walk into my room i notice the lights are off but candles are lit all around the room. Allie isn't here but there is soft music playing and rose petals all around, the room smells amazing and looks even better. I sit on  the edge of the bed and see the note, as i pick it up and read it i realize what is happening and i am ready. I do as the note instructs and i lay down after removing all of my clothes. As i lay down i prop myself up on my elbow and look toward the bedroom door. Just as i do the bathroom door opens and the most beautiful sight i have ever seen is standing before me. She has on  the cutest little fox ears i have ever seen and has a tail. The only other thing she is wearing is a collar that looks like its made to train an animal. I can imagine the look on my face by how red her face now is. As she slowly walks to me her cute little butt and tail sway with her hips and thats when i notice no strings or anything to keep the tail on her naked perfect body. She gets right next to the bed and looks at me from head to toe, when she sees my cock she licks her lips and does this little wiggle like she is trying to  hide her arousal, as if she  ever could from me. I sit up on the edge of the bed so i am right in front of her, as i run my tongue along her flat tone stomach i reach back to feel the tail and that is when i really get it, it's a fucking plug and she is enjoying it being there. My girl is a naughty little fox. 

While he is kissing along my stomach i bend down and lower myself onto his lap. His cock is raging and ready to enter me and though i am nervous i am very ready for him. I grab his cock as i lower myself and place him at my entrance. He knows what happened to me and he is allowing me to do this which i absolutely love. As i place him at my entrance he whispers in my ear "you sure babygirl?" with that i lower myself onto his raging cock and take all of him into my tight pussy up to his balls. The moan he lets out is pure music to my ears. I start moving up and down his shaft slowly but with purpose. He is stretching me and the feeling is amazing, i start bouncing faster on him and letting out little moans myself when suddenly he stands holding me still on his cock and pins me to the wall next to the bed. The sensation that runs through my body has me clinching his dick super hard with my pussy. He again lets out that moan almost a feral growl and starts slamming into my pussy while i am pinned to the wall. I am riding a high i never thought i could and it is amazing, I feel my orgasm building in the pit of my stomach and he picks up pace. I tell him im getting close and he completely removes himself from me and carries me to the bed. Now im whining due to the loss of him, did i say something wrong.

JASPERS POV:

She tells me she is getting close and though i want to see her cum for me i don't want her like that. She has been through so much i want her to experience passion this time around not rough fucking. I lay her down on the bed and she whimpers as her orgasm calms down. I know she wants me and this but were going to slow down a bit. I lay her on the bed and climb over top of her. I enter her again and just still there. As she starts to wiggle for friction i take one of her nipples in my mouth and suck on it like it is the most precious thing in the world. The moan and arch of her back gives me the angle i want and i begin thrusting inside her again while holding her nipple in my mouth. She is moaning to he heavens now and cursing words i never thought i would hear her speak. As i feel my orgasm coming i tell her to cum for me and she completely comes undone. She starts screaming curses and squiring all over my cock, as i feel it close i start to pull out and she grabs my hips and shoves me back in her as deep as i will go and that is when i explode. My movements become jerky and i spill my seed all over inside her. We both are spent and in heaven. Her orgasm ridden body is limp and beautiful laying across my chest now. 

This life is perfect and all i ever wanted is the last thought i have as i drift off to sleep in his arms and settled into my forever life.