Chapter 6: Kidnapped

" As Jake and I get back to the house after searching for Allison we enter the living room and Oscar is still there with mom and dad but Hector is no where to be found. I instantly grab Oscar by the throat and pin him to the wall. He is powerful and runs his own MC but at this point i don't give a flying fuck. He brought that piece of shit into our home and scared her into running and now he will pay. Oscar doesn't fight me at all or even try to stop me from choking him. He just stares me in the eyes as i squeeze tighter. That is when Jake grabs my arm and shakes his head no. As i let go of Oscar and he drops to the ground coughing, I realize he has something he is trying to say. As I gather myself and calm down he starts to speak, ' I came here to let her know that no matter what she will not be paying her fathers debts no matter what. We know where he is and we are prepared to deal with only him. I should of known something was wrong when Hector started acting weird and agitated after my decision. It is my fault he got her and i will do everything i can to help get her back.' With that I sit and put my head in my hands. Getting angry isn't going to find her but without her i feel like i am going to lose my fucking mind."

          Its cold and wet where i am. My body hurts and i am super groggy like i drank the night before. As i begin to sit up i remember what happened. I was taken by that sick fuck when i was running away. I probably shouldn't of ran but i knew this was why they were there. I knew he wanted me since the first time he saw me and it made me sick then. I hear footsteps  coming my way and i shrink into the wall as far as i can get. The door to the room opens and standing in front of me is the one man i have been running and hiding from my whole life. He walks into the room and shuts and locks the door behind him. I know whatever is coming is bad because this man is made of nothing but bad. I try to shrink down and make myself invisible but it doesn't work. He comes straight at me grabbing me by my hair and forcing me to my feet, the pain is intense and it makes me scream out. As i do i hear him take in a deep breath and he gets a huge smirk on his face. Well now that i know he enjoys it i will make sure to not scream again. As if knowing what i was thinking he leans in close to my ear and whispers "you will scream for me again flower and nobody will hear you" with that a cloth comes over my face and everything goes dark.

THIRD PERSON POV

           "Finally I have her. I have wanted this little one since she was tiny and now i have her. As her body goes limp i carry her from the basement up to my bedroom. I lay her on the bed and shackle her to it, spread open wide for me to start my fun. I cut off the sweats and panties she is wearing and then the huge shirt. She is now naked in my bed and i am hard at just the sight. I  crawl up the bed and lick two fingers, as i get close to her i stick them inside her tight cunt, she is very tight and two fingers seems like to much which confirms my suspicion and makes me twice as hard. This little bitch is a virgin. This is going to be so much more fun then i originally thought."

         " We have located the possible locations for where he could of taken her with Oscars help. Between his MC and ours we have groups fanned out and searching all of the locations. Dad, Oscar, Jake and I head to the location closest to Oscar and our territory line. He couldn't of taken her far on foot. A couple of our guys are headed there on bikes while we take the trails through the woods so we can look for any signs of them. About half way through our search we find the cloth with chloroform on it and know we are headed in the right direction. As we are getting closer to the building we get a radio call from spike telling us that they found Hector and they are waiting outside for us to get there. My blood starts boiling as we get near just knowing that he has hurt my babygirl. Trying to keep a level head we exit the woods and close in on the location he has her at. It's a dingy old warehouse that looks like it survived a fire once upon a time. In one of the rooms upstairs there is a light on and movement. He better not be touching her or ill kill him twice."

          When I start to come to i realize i am chained to a bed and all of my clothes have been removed. I really start to freak out when i see the blood between my legs. My captor is sitting on the end of the bed staring at my wide open legs with a smirk on his face. As i scan over his body i realize he is naked and his cock is fully hard. As i try to move away he just laughs more as he moves closer to between my legs. Then he says something that makes me freeze and start bawling instantly, " don't worry flower, I already took care of your little barrier, now you are awake and can feel my cock rather than fingers." With that he grabs his cock and shoves it into my hole. It is forceful and it hurts so much i can't help but scream. He aggressively massages my boobs while thrusting in and out of me. I didn't want this and now there is no going back. My first time ever and i am being raped by some sicko who wanted me since i was 3 years old. I feel the hot tears streaming down my face and i can't help it. I will never be found and this bastard is going to use me and use me until i die. I feel his grip tighten and his movements become shaky, just as i fear he is going to cum inside of me the bedroom door bursts open and in strides the man i ran from and thought i would never see again............Jasper.