12 - Back to work

Hello JANTAA

Hello JANTAA...above is my instagram Id..I post shayari videos..Please make sure to follow. Link in bio.

Aa gai main vapis....to kaise hain aap log....
————————————
AUTHOR'S POV

Subi and Nirmaan were ready to leave Leh after spending their beautiful and unforgettable Vacation or mini honeymoon together in this mesmerising place between mountains covered with snow peaks. Simple and beautiful, without much complications.Unknown to them, a new storm was waiting for them after they get back.

Reaching at the airport they took their car, driving back home. Everyone was excited on their arrival especially Ritu and Riddhi, for their gifts. Subi bought all the traditional jewellery, shawls and clothing for them. The day went by, just like that with their, conversations of Leh and seeing pictures.

After having their dinner both were ready to sleep when Nirmaan got a call, while ascending stairs behind his Wife. Holding his steps Nirmaan picked the call.

"Hello", hearing his voice Subi also turned to see while he busy talking with a serious expression.

"By Tomorrow?", Nirmaan asked to whoever was on the other side. The sound of those words did not set well with Subi. Humming Nirmaan just kept listening for next few minutes and agreed to meet at the office.

He cuts the call with a sour expression worrying Subi. "Maan...?", his biwi called his name vey slowly but, reluctant to her Nirmaan was lost in thoughts. So she tried again, "Maan!!", Subi shook her shoulder. "Huh...", Nirmaan came out of his trance of thoughts and looked her.

"Is everything okay?", Subi asked, to which he just hummed. "Maan, what is it?", "Nothing, it's just I have to leave for Singapore tomorrow .", "But how come so suddenly?", Subi asked worried.

"You remember the project that I had to go for, few months ago?", to which Subi nodded her head in yes. "Looks like there is some problem there. Someone tried to leak confidential information. So I need to leave immediately.", saying he turned to leave checking his phone, while Subi stood there lost in her thoughts. She was not having a good feeling about this.

"Biwi, what's wrong? C'mon, we need to pack. I have to leave tomorrow", Subi rushed behind him. Next two hours went in packing and setting clothes for Nirmaan. Where they argued more and did less of packing. Nirmaan was  adamant to not taking so many clothes with him where as Subi was reluctant to give him all the extra stuff in his bag. To Nirmaan it looked very useless, taking all the toiletries with him. But Subi's middle class genes won and all Nirmaan could do was roll his eyes.

"Good..", saying she shut his Nirmaan's bag. Flipping her hair in attitude she turned to leave when Nirmaan pulled her back, throwing her on the bed. Subi's eyes went wide with her husband's sudden actions.

"Maan...you scared me", Subi tried pushing pass him, but obviously it was of no use. "Where do you think you are going after what you just did?", Sibi tilted her head in confusion.