Chapter 5

Tweek woke up. "Tweek! Time to get up for school!" His mother called.

Tweek sighed and sat up. "O-Okay. I-I'm up!" He replied.

"Okay sweetie, by the way, Craig is on his way!" Mrs. Tweak said.

Tweek bolted out of bed and ran down the stairs. "Wh-Why?!" He asked.

Mrs. Tweak looked back at him. "Because sweetie, he was worried about you. You didn't say a thing the whole way home last night." She explained.

Tweek hung his head. "Y-Yeah.." He said softly.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Tweek ran upstairs to get changed.

Mrs. Tweak went over to the door and opened it. "Why hello Craig. Tweek is getting dressed so you can wait in the kitchen. Want some coffee?" She asked.

Craig shook his head. "Naw I'm okay. Thanks though." He said, walking into the living room.

Craig sat down on the gray and red plaid couch. He heard someone bound down the stairs. He turned his head and saw Tweek.

Tweek had his shirt buttoned in a messy fashion as always. He ran to the kitchen, grabbed a poptart, and grabbed his cup of coffee. "S-Sorry! I-I'm running l-late!" He panted out.

Craig shrugged. "You're fine." He said.

Tweek nodded and ran for the door. "C-C'mon!" He ordered in a kind tone.

Craig nodded and went after Tweek. They arrived at the bus stop a few minutes later. "Yo dudes!" Kyle called.

Tweek and Craig walked up to them. Them meaning Kyle, Stan, Butters, Kenny, and...Cartman.

"Sup guys?" Craig asked.

Tweek saw Cartman smirking at him. He gulped. "Nothing much. How about you Tweek?" Cartman asked, smirking.

"Gah! N-Nothing n-new!" Tweek answered.

Craig looked at Cartman curiously. "Sooo....How are you and Kyle?" He asked Stan.

Stan and Kyle blushed. "G-G *ahem* Good." Stan answered.

Craig smirked and turned towards to the upcoming bus.

As they get on the bus, Cartman tripped Tweek. "Cartman what the hell?!" Craig asked.

Cartman shrugged. "What, I'm just walking onto the bus." He said.

Craig glared and helped Tweek up. Craig and Tweek walked to the back of the bus and sat down. They sat down next to Stan and Kyle.

After ten minutes they arrived at school. "Finally off the damn bus!" Craig groaned.

"Ahaha! Sucks to be you!" Clyde said, walking up to them.

Craig rolled his eyes. "Shut the fuck up douche." He said jokingly.

Tweek smiled softly, not saying a thing. "Tweek you okay though?" Token asked.

Tweek snapped out of it and looked at Token. "Y-Yeah, wh-why?" He asked.

Token shrugged. "Well because of the party yesterday." He informed.

Tweek nodded. He looked over at Craig whom was in a conversation with Clyde. He sighed.

Tweek walked to his locker slowly. "Whats up, fairy?" Cartman asked, smacking Tweek's books out of his hands.

Tweek yelped. "Ack! Wh-What do y-you want C-Cartman?!" He asked.

Cartman smirked. "Nothing you fag. Just wondering when you are going to get funky with Craig?" He teased.

Tweek shifted uncomfortably. "What d-do you m-mean?" He asked.

Cartman smirked. "You know exactly what I mean." He said darkly. He slammed Tweek against Tweek's locker.

"O-Ow!" Tweek wheezed in pain as the lock rammed into his back.

Craig was talking to Clyde, when he turned around to walk to class with Tweek, Tweek wasn't there. Hm? Wheres Tweek?

Craig was walking to Tweek's locker when he saw Cartman slam Tweek up against the locker.

Craig felt his blood boil. He stormed up to them. "CARTMAN! What the HELL do you think you're doing?!" He asked furiously.

Cartman smirked. "Whats it to you?" He asked slyly.

Craig was pissed. He punched Cartman in the jaw. "Everything." He spat.

Tweek's eyes were real wide. "C-Craig..?" He squeaked.

Craig looked at Tweek with sympathy. Cartman ran off like a bitch. "You okay, Tweekers?" Craig asks softly.

Tweek thought back to what Cartman said and he shoved Craig out of his way and he ran away.

Craig was shocked. Tweek never pushed him out of the way before. "Tweekers?" He whispered, full of guilt.