Chapter 4

YEAH ANOTHER UPDATE XDD!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tweek woke up feeling excited. *Bzzt!* Tweek's phone rung. Tweek andswered. "H-Hello?" He asked.

"Hey Tweekers! Its party time!" Clyde's voice rung out.

"O-Oh I forgot.." Tweek said.

"Well get dressed. Craig said he was gonna pick you up." Clyde informed.

Tweek nodded feeling sad. "Y-Yeah..okay.." He replied.

"You okay buddy?" Clyde asked.

"Oh! U-Um uh , ngh, yeah!" Tweek stammered.

"Uh huh..well get ready." Clyde ordered, hanging up.

Tweek sighed and fell onto his back. Jeez..

Craig was walking to pick Tweek up. He had on black ripped jeans, a black and blue hoodie and his black hair, but his bangs, hidden by his infamous blue wool hat.

*knock knock* Craig knocked on the door. Mrs. Tweak opened the door. "Why hello Craig, Tweek is up in his room." She greeted.

Craig nodded and headed for the stairs. He walked up the stairs to Tweek's bedroom door. He opened the door and There was Tweek shirtless.

Tweek was getting changed. He had no shirt on, suddenly, his door opened revealing Craig.

Tweek turned bright red as did Craig. "C-C-Craig?! GAH! Ngh!" Tweek stuttered, him scrambling to put his shirt on.

Craig had his back turned. Well that was embarrassing.. He had his hand covering his mouth. Man he is sooo fucking adorable. He sighed. "Sorry, for this and shit. So yea.." He apologized.

Tweek nodded. "W-Well I'm d-dressed n-now..and I f-forgive y-you." He said shyly.

Craig cracked a grin. "Haha well lets get going." He said, grabbing Tweek's wrist and practically dragging him out the door before he could change his mind.

Tweek was red in the face. Oh god! We're basically holding hands...kinda.. "Y-You can l-let go o-of my wr-wrist now..." He stuttered.

Craig blushed and he dropped Tweek's wrist. "Sorry." He said.

"I-Its f-fine.." Tweek replied.

Soon they had arrived at Clyde's house. Tweek sucked in a breath before he and Craig entered. No music was playing yet, thankfully.

"Yo waddup guys!" Clyde greeted.

Craig shrugged. "Nothin much, wheres Token?" He asked.

"In the back fixing up drinks." Clyde informed.

Craig nodded. "Hey Tweek, do what you want I'll be helping Token." He explained. He ran off towards the kitchen, Clyde following.

Tweek stood there nervously. "W-Wait...Craig.." He whispered.

After a few minutes a BUNCH of people came and Clyde cranked up the music full blast.

Craig was hanging out with Clyde when Token ran up. "Craig! Wheres Tweek?" He asked, out of breath.

"I don't kn- Oh shit! I forgot!" Craig exclaimed, looking around frantically.

"Go get him! You of all people should know he is afraid of pretty much ev-" Token was cut off when Craig ran off.

Craig was running through the house. People were making out in all places, the music rung in his ears. Shit! I'm such a fucking idiot! TWEEK!!

Tweek was curled up in a closet. He was terrified, he had tears streaming down his face. Craig. Craig please find me!! I'm so scared...I cant take it!

Craig was panting, he couldn't find Tweek. "Dammit!" He cursed.

Suddenly, Craig heard a sound he knew all too well. He heard a GAH!

Craig opened the closet door and saw a crying Tweek. Tweek.. "Hey..are you okay?"

Tweek looked up and fresh tears spilled from his beautiful green eyes. "Wh-Why...why d-did y-you have leave me?!" He cried, curling up in a ball.

Craig sighed and he went inside the small space and closed the door. He bent down to the small boy. He hugged Tweek tightly. "Tweekers...I'm so sorry...I didn't mean to leave you all alone.." He said.

Tweek wrapped his tiny arms around Craig's neck. "I *hiccup* was s-so s-scared!" He sobbed.

Craig sighed and rubbed Tweek's back. "Do you want me to take you home?" He asked.

Tweek shook his head. "No..I d-don't want t-to keep you f-from your l-life.." He said quietly.

Craig chuckled. Even in the dark Tweek is still fucking adorable. "You're not keeping me from my life. You're uh..my life I guess...No homo though." He said awkwardly.

Tweek blushed then giggled. "Heh..th-thanks I g-guess..." He said smiling.

Craig chuckled and hugged Tweek
tighter. "I really am sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you." He said.

Tweek blushed and snuggled into Craig's neck. Craig blushed.but didn't push him away. "Its f-fine. Really.." Tweek said.

Craig chuckled. "C'mon get up. Lets get you home." He ordered kindly.

Tweek nodded and stood up. Craig opened the door and walked out. Tweek followed him, but oh god..Eric Cartman saw him.

"I'll be right back I promise. Wait here for me." Craig asked.

Tweek nodded feeling a blush appear. As soon as Craig left, Cartman walked up to Tweek. "So..are you gay now?" Cartman asked.

Tweek squeaked. "Gah! N-No I-" He started.

"Well I think you are, what did you do in the closet?" Cartman asked in a teasing tone.

Tweek blushed. "N-Nothing. He w-was j-just ch-cheering me u-up!" He defended.

"Exactly how, Fairy?" Cartman asked.

"J-Just l-leave me a-alone!" Tweek cried.

Cartman shrugged. "Fine you stupid fag." He said walking away.

Tweek felt scared. Ohh man, Cartman knows my secret! No..nononono..! He was panicking. "C-Craig!" He called.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Awww shit! Cartman knows! What will happen?? FIND OUT NEXT CHAPPIE!