Chapter 2

Tweek and Craig were standing in the lunch line. Craig got a slice of pizza, chocolate milk, and some fries. Tweek got a salad, coffee, of course, and apple slices.

After they paid for their lunches they went to sit at their table which included Clyde and Token.

"Yo Tweek where have you been?" Clyde asked.

Tweek and Craig set down their trays. Craig beside Token across from Clyde and Tweek beside Craig across from no one.

"I-I was u-up, ngh, late." Tweek explained.

Clyde and Token nodded. "Oh yeah! Tomorrow I'mma have a party! You and Tweek should totally come!" Token said.

Craig nodded and looked at a shaking Tweek. "Tweek you okay buddy?" Craig asked with a hint of worry.

Tweek was still shaking and his left eye was doing the twitchy thing. "I d-don't th-think I could g-go." He stammered.

Craig stared in worry. Which Tweek of course noticed and blushed.

"Dude Tweek, ya gotta go. If ya don't you'd be considered a loser." Clyde teased.

Craig quickly turned and glared at Clyde. Clyde paled.

Tweek whimpered. "S-So GAH!! Am I g-going to be a l-loser for the rest of m-my life! Ack! I cant h-handle it! TOO MUCH PRESSURE!!" Tweek ranted.

Craig grabbed Clyde's collar. "Why would you tell him that?!" Craig asked, angrily.

Tweek was shaking and his eyes filled with tears. "Ngh, C-Craig?" He asked, twitching.

Craig sighed and bro hugged Tweek. "C'mon Tweekers calm down. You wont be a loser." He assured.

Tweek was calming down. His face was bright red and his heart was thumping heavily. "You okay?" Craig asked pulling away.

Tweek nodded. "Mhm! Y-Yea thank you C-Craig.." He mumbled.

Craig nodded and turned towards his food. "How do you do that?" Clyde asked shocked.

Craig looked at him and and shrugged. "What do mean?" He asked.

"How do you calm him down so easily?" Clyde asked.

Craig shrugged. "Tweek its fine if you don't wanna go, but t wont be the same without you." He said.

Tweek sighed. "O-Okay I-I'll go." He said.

Craig nodded and Clyde looked at Tweek suspiciously. Theres something up with Tweek.

Clyde shrugged and continued to drink his cola.

After lunch Tweek and Craig were walking to their 6th period class. "H-Hey, Craig?" Tweek asked, stoping in his tracks.

Craig stopped looked at Tweek. "You okay?" He asked.

Tweek twiddled his thumbs. "U-Uhm. Uh..I...uh..., ngh." He stammered.

"Hey whats wrong? Are you okay?" Craig asked becoming worried.

Tweek turned red. "Ah, y-yea. J-just...its n-nothing." He stammered.

Craig smiled softly and patted Tweek's head. "Okay, but if you need something don't be afraid to ask." He said.

Tweek nodded shyly. "O-Okay C-Craig." He stuttered.

Craig chuckled. "Jeez Tweek, you're too adorable." He teased.

Tweek blushed. "Ack! D-Don't say s-stuff like th-that!" He whined.

Craig laughed. "Okay." He said.

Later on after all his PM classes, Craig was at his locker getting out his blue, yellow, and black back pack.

Craig someone crash into his back. "Ack! S-Sorry!" Tweek yelled/apologized.

Craig looked behind him and saw Tweek beat red and gasping for air. He looked really cu-wait what am I tinking?? Craig shook his head to clear away his thoughts. "Whats up Tweekers?" He asked.

Tweek jumped a bit. "N-Nothing I just w-wanted to kn-know if you wanted t-to hang out later?" He replied.

Craig nodded. "Sure. Want me to walk you home?" He asked.

Tweek nodded sheepishly. "Y-Yeah." He said.

Craig shut his locker and turned to Tweek. "Ready to go?" He asked.

Tweek nodded fixing his bag over his shoulder. "Yea I-I'm ready."

Craig nodded and motioned Tweek to follow. Tweek followed close behind. They headed out the door and to Craig's house.