𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

Start from the beginning

"Yes," Scott answers, missing the look his two friends on the other side of him share with each other. "Risk and reward."

"Oh, shit," Ophelia whispers to herself. "Bark-a-lot got smart."

"Wow!" Coach exclaims in surprise, taking a few steps forward to get closer to the boy. "Who are you? And what have you done to McCall? No, don't answer that! I like you better! I like you better..."

"I don't know, I kinda liked the whole 'dumb puppy' thing he had going," Ophelia mutters as she leans over to Stiles. The Stilinski stifles his laughter as he slaps his hand over his mouth, the pair ignoring the large scowl that has replaced the smile on Scott's face.

"Does anybody have a quarter?"

Stiles nods at Coach's question and goes to take out the coin from his pocket. "A quarter? Yep-"

The next thing Ophelia hears is something hitting the ground, but, it isn't the expected clink of metal. The sound draws her eyes onto the floor just beside Stiles' desk, and they widen at what is found. With no shame, the hybrid lets out a loud burst of laughter, tears springing to her eyes at how the boy in question snaps his head over to her with a look that could evaporate her very body into thin air.

With his eyebrows raised, Coach keeps a straight face as he walks over to pick up the 'XXL' condom below Stiles' feet. "Stilinski, I think you, uh... you dropped this." A sly, salacious smirk appears on his face as he hands the item back to the incredibly uncomfortable teenager who is determined to avoid eye contact. "And congratulations," Coach mutters suggestively.

When the man turns around to walk back to the front, Ophelia continues to giggle, and Scott gives their friend a look with a combination of pride and amusement. "Stiles! You absolute whore," she giddily exclaims to him.

Stiles' scowl remains prominent as he forces himself to meet her eyes, his cheeks flushed a dark red in embarrassment. "Fuck off."

"Risk and reward! Put the quarter in the mug, win the reward!" Coach holds up the ceramic mug marked with 'coach rules' into the air, then places it onto the floor in front of his desk.

"So, it's just beer pong?" Ophelia calls out as she leans back in her chair, her arms loosely folded across her chest.

Coach's eyes narrow sceptically. "Do I want to know how you know how to play that, Stone?"

"Depends. Are you gonna throw me to the Sheriff for underage drinking?"

The teacher hesitates for a second, his eyes squinting further as he studies the blonde watching him with a blank expression and an arched brow. "... No. I like you too much."

Stiles shakes his head repeatedly and rolls his eyes at the smug grin now plastered on her face. "You know, the Sheriff is my dad."

Ophelia shares a look of exasperation with Scott, then glances at Stiles momentarily before returning her eyes back to front of the classroom. "Mate, you drank almost an entire bottle of scotch last weekend. I also have video proof of you drunkenly performing the Macarena. So, if I was you, I would shut up."

He blinks repeatedly, his lips pursed tightly together. "I-"

"Okay, watch Coach."

"Did he just refer to himself in third person?" Ophelia quietly questions to one of her friends in amusement.

"Yup," Scott murmurs with a nod of his head. "You get used to it."

Coach blows on the coin for good luck, then bounces it on the floor. The entire room is deadly silent until the coin lands in the white mug with a clatter, and everyone immediately breaks into applause. "That's how you do it," he says with a satisfied smile as he basks in the praise. "Okay, Danny... Risk? Reward?"