𝟑

𝐒𝐈-𝐄𝐔𝐍

𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑾𝑨𝑳𝑲 𝑰𝑵𝑻𝑶 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑼𝑰𝑳𝑫𝑰𝑵𝑮 takes forever but somehow I'm one of the first to make it into the building. I hear talking by the vending machines.

"I'm okay, I'm fine, we could all see he wasn't fine at all!", "seriously Young-bin, we should bash him one day, remember the look he gave you!?" His friend adds.

They're talking about me. They continue talking about me very loudly. They're so annoying. I'm gonna go confront them.

They all stop when they see me in their presence. God damn it. I walk up to Young-Bin. "What's this smell? you reek of sweat it makes me want to throw up ." Pleads one of them. Yeah, I hope you throw up. I ignore them though.

"Just stop. I'm asking nicely." I reckon him. "What?" He sneers. "Just stay out of my way." I continue. They start to laugh like I'm joking around.

Young-bin sighs as he stands up. His little noblemen stand around me after him. They've circled me. Can they just let it go and move on, why are they so pressed?

A few students are starting to appear as we speak. "I don't know what you are talking about." There's a moment of silence. "I've said my piece." I end the conversation there.

As I turn around to walk away, in an instant I get slammed into the vending machine by the neck and they start choking me by the throat.

I feel very suffocated and my throat feels like it's starting to close up. My breathing starts to slow down. I try to focus on my breathing until I'm caught off guard.

𝐇𝐘𝐄-𝐉𝐈𝐍

I hurry into the building, just wanting to drink my fresh cold water on a mild day. Before I reach the classroom. I see a few of my classmates standing in a little group gaping at someone or something I don't know of.

Curious, I walk down a little further to see Hyo-man (sorry if I spelled that wrong) choking Si-eun by the minute. Not knowing what to do,

I run up to him, with one defense down. I pull him away from Si-eun and give him a solid punch to the face. I quickly then show him an uppercut to the stomach while he was still stunned by the punch.

He perfectly landed on the bench, screeching in pain. Young-bin and his friends are all staggered. Si-Eun is too busy relearning how to breathe again after being choked to death.

"Stop fucking around and just leave him alone." I insist. On that cue, the teacher walks in. I stand off to the side not wanting to get involved as much as I already was.

"Aye, what are you doing?" He shouts. "It's nothing. We're just joking around." Young-bin nervously laughs off. I roll my eyes hearing that bullshit lie.

He then makes it as if he cared about Si-eun. "Are you okay? Si-eun?" We stand in silence for a second to comprehend what just happened.

"Han Tae-hoon?." Professor questions.

"Yes?" He responds.

"What's going on?" The teacher and he talk. While that's happening I notice that Young-bin is whispering to Si-eun. I'm too far away to hear what they're saying.

"Si-eun tell me what happened, was it a joke?." The teacher commands. There's a pause of quietness. Si-eun pushes Young-bins hands off of him. "Yes, we're just joking around." He confirms.

Ah, he gave in. I can see why though. "Okay then, let's get going." He tells the groups of students.

𝐒𝐈-𝐄𝐔𝐍