Nia nodded before Abby revealed Brooke's photo.

"Brooke, you did a great job and all, but you didn't make the top 3. But the good thing that came about it was when you and Cooper started dating since the Carnival last week and you two had a fantastic time. We know the girls were a lot older and you admitted that you may lose, i'm proud you didn't make excuses. You're doing a solo and like Paige, this is your city and maybe with Cooper's help, you could get 1st. You've also been talking about Cirque for years since you were little. For sure, somebody from Cirque is gonna be judging you here. So you have to step it up and make sure that they know your name at the end of the competition as i remember taking you and Cooper to some of those Cirque shows."

Brooke nodded in understanding before Abby revealed the photo on top of the pyramid, which was Chloe's photo.

"Now, at the top is Chloe." Abby stated as Christi was giving the stink eye. "You're all probably asking yourselves why because Chloe didn't dance th week prior. Because Cooper, Gianna and myself keep hearing that nobody can win because Maddie wins. Well, guess what? This is your shot. Cooper, can you reveal that photo that's on the side of the pyramid."

Cooper reached over to a photo on the side, it was revealed to be Maddie's photo.

"Maddie, my mom is giving you the week off and even though you won't have a solo, you'll still be in the group dance for sure. We want to let somebody else have a chance to win for a change." Cooper informed, before he looked at Chloe. "Chloe, my mom is giving you this shot, your mother's constant complaining is all we hear, guess what? This is your shot, here we are in Vegas and you better win or my mom'll have your head."

Chloe nodded as Christi continued glaring at Abby and Cooper even though she was happy that her daughter was on the top of the pyramid, she had a feeling it was to set Chloe up to fail.

"Let's talk about the group dance. Where are we again?" Abby asked.

"Las Vegas!" The girls responded.

"Correct, does everybody know another name that they use for this city?"

"Sin City." Cooper commented.

"He got it!" Abby remarked. "The concept of this contemporary routine is Sin City. Put your bags away and moms, go ahead."

The moms exited and rehearsals began, Abby brought in an old friend that is a Las Vegas showgirl to help the girls.

Two days later, the moms went out and at an ice cream parlor in the Rumor Boutique Resort, Abby, Cooper and the girls were seen arriving and they sat at a u-shaped booth with a table with Brookie sitting next to Mackenzie and Nia on the left of the booth, Cooper sat on Abby's right with Brooke next to Cooper and on their right were Maddie, Chloe and Paige.

"Girls, Coop, what do you all think this spoon is for?" Abby asked, holding a spoon.

"Ice Cream?" Chloe guessed.

"Ding Ding Ding! You got it!" Cooper exclaimed. "But we need some service."

"We sure do." Abby agreed and a few minutes later, 2 giant sundaes got brought to their table.

"Those are huge sundaes." Nia commented.

"You can say that again, Nia." Maddie added before they all started to eat the ice cream.

"We love ice cream." Mackenzie commented.

"You got that right, Kenz." Brookie agreed.

"No, give it to me!" Chloe stated as she and Paige play fought with the ice cream as Cooper laughed at The Twinnies.