Chapter 11: Getting ready for iHollywood

In a city called Hollywood, located in the state of California aka The Golden State that was near the biggest city in the state known as Los Angeles, there was a dance studio called AMP where Lady Gaga and Britney Spears rehearsed and in the studio was Abby, Cooper and Gianna as they waited for the girls and the moms to arrive.

"Man, we're in the same studio that Lady Gaga and Britney Spears have rehearsed." Cooper said.

"We sure are." Abby told him. "Now it's our turn to rehearse here."

Gianna went to check to see if the girls and the moms had arrived yet and 3 seconds later, she came back in.

"Just to let you know, they're here." Gianna stated.

"All righty." Cooper then pulled out an airhorn that his mother bought him when they were in Vegas, she informed him that if he wanted, he could use the airhorn to shut the moms up should they start drama and he handed it to Abby, who sounded the airhorn as soon as Maddie and Chloe were the first to enter and behind them were Mackenzie, Brookie, Brooke, Paige, Nia and the moms with the exception of Melissa.

"Ladies, here we are in Los Angels to compete at the iHollywood National Finals as Los Angeles is the City of Dreams." Abby told the girls. "The iHollywood Nationals is really very, very important as it's the last Nationals before our Nationals in Lake Tahoe. We have not been winning a lot and it would be really great to win here and set a precedent. There'll be children you recognized, ones who are on television and in movies, those kids here in L.A. audition on a weekly basis, they are pros and you know my son Cooper has done that. As you can tell, Melissa isn't here as she's spending time with her boyfriend and that's why Maddie and Mackenzie will be with me and Coop this week, they might get to do things that Cooper has done before, if Coop can do it, so can you. Now let's start the pyramid and Coop, you can reveal the photos."

"All righty." Cooper then reveled the first two photos, which were Brooke and Paige's photos.

"Brooke and Paige, you won't do any solos, but you will be in the group dance which is better than nothing at all. I've had it with your mom, she told me and Cooper that she can find better choreographers and we're sure she can here, but not sure back home in Chicago. But i know how to make winners. If you go as an independent, you're finished and out." Abby stated.

Cooper felt bad for his girlfriend and her sister and Abby could tell, knowing how much her son cared about Brooke since the Brooke is dating him. Cooper revealed the next photos, which were Brookie, Nia and Mackenzie's photos.

"We next have Brookie, Nia and Mackenzie and like i informed Mackenzie, she and Brookie will be doing a duet." Abby said as Mackenzie and Brookie hugged before the dance teacher revealed the next photo, which was Chloe's photo. "Chloe, you will be doing a solo as well as the group dance."

Abby signaled for Cooper to reveal the photo on the top, which turned out to be Maddie's photo

"Maddie's at the top and she will also be doing a solo. Remember, you're undefeated and people are out to get you. Does everybody get the message on how big of an opportunity this is? Those judges that'll be at iHollywood'll be individuals that are in a capacity to hire you. They are the ones that choreograph for movies and tv. Got it?"

"Crystal, Miss Abby." Brooke responded.

"All right, let's begin."

The rehearsals for the group dance began.

"Make sure to pick a judge and stare at them." Gianna instructed.

"Stare at them!" Abby yelled.

"What are your thoughts on Abby taking care of Maddie and Mackenzie since Melissa isn't here?" Kelly asked the moms. "It's obvious you know that's gonna be like."