leaving

Hey guys... I am SOOOOO sorry about the long wait i moved and i didnt have wifi so i couldn't post it and then well... I didn't want to write cause i was reading other books and stuff so sorry again DONT HATE ME

After two days of relaxing, getting gear togther, and talking to keely we finally decided it was time to go. We turned in our room key and headed for the gates. A gurd walked up to us "were are you going"? He asked "we are leaving we've spent enough time to gather our supplies and we are ready to go" rose said confidently "I see you have a new friend I presume she's going with you" keely walked up "I am i've spent my entire life here with my father but has saddly past so I have no reason to stay" he nodded and steped aside. He spoke into a walki-talki and said "open the gates" and walked off. Keely waved to a few friends that were at the gate but ran back to us "so were we head'n"? "don't know really" I said i looked at her and she seemed shocked " you always have to have a plan if you want to survive"! But then I noticed that I haven't seen lizzy "hey guys have you seen l- rose's deathclaw"? " don't worry I told her to stay a few miles away from the city to stay safe" I nodded after a bit i saw lizzy running twords us but not just us but at me "oh cr- oof" I tryed to say before lizzy barged into me knowing we down in the prosese "keely, this is my deathclaw I call her lizzy" rose said with amusement in her voice. Lizzy looked up and walked to keely and somewhat smiled keely seemed a bit freaked out but got calmer 'vickie, I found something I think you would like to see' lizzy said 'show me' and lizzy took the lead "hey I think she wants us to follow her" keely said "lead the way girl" rose said and followed right behind. We walked for a few hours and saw a house come into view 'is that the place you wanted us to see'? I asked 'yes but i've gotta warn you rose will not like it she might even threaten you but you must see this place no matter how much it pains her'. I got a little worried I glanced at rose who was already looking hurt. I walked twords her but she just walked faster. We got closer and rose was looking devistated I tryed to walk twords her again but this time she walked slower for us to talk " whats wrong rose? Whats makeing you so upset"? A few heartbeats past she answored it "this is were i used to live before my parents left me" she said sadly "im sorry i didn't know but lizzy said I have to see it and well i belive her I have a feeling that somethings in there something important"

Well this chapter is D. O. N. E. YAY and i am very sorry :( don't hate me