rose!

I awoke to the sounds of snoring I looked outside to find out what time it was it was still night i'd say it was midnight or so. "hey" a voice said that made me jump " calm down its me" the girl siad "oh hey are you ok?" I asked "ya i get headacs at time mostly at night" " so why do they happen?" " don't know" she said shurging " were leaving in the morning just to let ya know" " ya I figured but I think you should stay for a bit you know get supplies and stuff ready" " I don't know i'll ask ch um.. Alex tomorrow" "but if we are staying for a bit i'd like to know your name if you don't mind" "not at all it's rose hanna" I smiled remebering that my mom was named hanna. "Well we better get some rest see ya in the morning" rose said with a smile. I awoke to patch shaking me lightly "vickie wake up!' I zoomed up at the sudden yell "im awake!" I yelled as well "finnaly get packed up were leaving" " wait I think we should stay a day or two here get supplies" " hmm go ask alex" I stood up and went over to where alex was packing her stuff " hey vickie whats up?" "I think we should stay" I blurted out "why?" "we need supplie and rest if we wish to survive" I said "you sure you never studyed your job before you sound like you have went though all the books, but yes you are right " she said while holding a smile across her face I left alex to tell eveyone that we were stay a few days. After I told eveyone and made sure rose knew I asked her if we could explore "um sure who's going?" "well I was kinda hoping you would come with me so we can talk and get to know eachother" " alright bit I'm gonna need to dring a few thing if we are going out" she ran upstairs got a gun a walki talki handed one to me and the other to alex "I put you in charge for now don't break anything and be careful" she said with a little smile. We ran out to see her deathclaw gurding the house after a few minutes of walking and the house was out of view I started to ask a few qestions like where she came from why did the deathclaw gird her house like a gurd dog and how it was able to understand her. She shruged off he first two but answered the last one "I geuss its because we've know eachother for a while now I really don't know much about my past and why stuff like that is happening now" she abruptly stoped in her tracks " what is it"? I whispered she tiled her head to one side " run" she said very solfly barly able to hear " RUN I SAID RUN!" she held my arm running as fats as we both could but suddenly eveything went black. "ROSE!" I awoke with a massive headace. I frantically looked around trying to find her but she was gone. I sadly got up and walked back to the house when I saw her daethclaw I started to tear up the way shelooked at me sadness filled in its eyes thats when I knew she was tamed by the warmth of her love and kindness rose gave her. I walked past it bit as I did I flet roughe skin touch the tips of my fingers I looked down to see her staring sadly at me "thanks for not blameing me" it just whimpered i went in to tell the others but found out that they have disappeared as well "did not see anything ?" she just shook her head and then I notised the whole in the ground behind the stair case "oh no"
That the end of another cahpter what happened to rose and the ohters come back tomorrow or the day after don't know I have a dusy day so ya.. Night