DEATHCLAW

Alex and roger put there hands on my mouth "shut up" they said quit and nerviously " what is that thing" roger spoke up before alex did " its called a deathclaw if you look closely you can see tje raser sharp claws they have which can easly cut though bones like owers" " but why is it outside like its gurding something and how did you know about deathclaws?" patch said " i worked in the library remember the only thing to do there is ether read or put bools up and for the gurding thing I have no idea it dosen't seem like it has a mate cause there usealy togther at all times so that means no eggs ether" he just kept mummbuling to himself so I did something really stupid i stood up got the slise of meat that was in my bag and walked towards the deathclaw. It eyed me as i walked up to it I saw everyone freaking out telling me to go back but I didn't I don't know why but it felt like something was pulling me telling me it was ok. I was about a few feet away when it jumped on me. But then i heard a voice " lee get off her" the deathclaw walked off me and I stood there looking up to a little girl about 8 or so "who are you and what do you want!" she said coldly "I...I uh" " well WHO ARE YOU!" " I... Im vickie and i don't know why I came here I juat felt something pulling me" " she looked up at tje sky " you and your friemds better come with me if you want to survive the night" I waved to everyone still looking a bit frantick. We followed her into the house "hey I want to say thanks for uh... helping us" she stayed silent "if you dont mind me asking how were you able to tame a deathclaw?" " I didn't she just chose to listen and follow me shes not at all tamed" but all of a sudden I felt something rough on my skin and turned to see the daethclaw laying right next to me. I turned to the lady amd saw she was wide eyed with her mouth ajar (open) "how were you able to control her to sit,lay down next to you,and sleep?!" " I don't know I just turned arouned to her there". After a long time of silence alex spoke up " so howed you end up alone all the way out here you look so yong but act as if your a 13 year old?" " I've been alone what seem like all my life my parents left me at the age of 6 told me that I would be protecked a few day later I found this girl she was stuck in a trap and I freed her ahe never left my side since then" I looked at her and all of a sudden she got this mager headace and pasted out( not like sleep past out but like pasted out by pain) I ran to her side trying to help her but all i could do is hope she'll be alright. I went to sleep replaying what had happenes today it seems I'm gonna do that every night now great....

I hoped you like it oh and i foegot to put a part in here cause I was rushing because I was really exided to write this one. Oh and if you don't know what a deathclaw is its just a kinda tall slouched over tanish mutant that has sharp teeth and raser sharp claws with yellow eyes that narrowed if angered (kinda like toothless in httad or a cat ) man I'm tired i wotked on this thing all night XD whyed I do that so night