A Town

The sun was comeing up after a whole night of walking trying to find a town or a abandoned house "are we close to a town rose?" roger asked " yes but I bon't think you'll like it" "why" "well there very sterotypical only men are aloud to carry guns and do the protecting part and stuff but the women are aloud to carry one but they only have one bullet they mainy do the cooking and cleaning and looking after the childern" she rambled on sounding very annoyed "but its the closes one from here isn't" "yes, so we have to go we need rest,food,and water" she walked to the front of us and we followed right behind. After a few more hours of walking a town came into sight "ok there it is were only staying a few days so get everything you need" we walked up to the gates and a voice came out "good morning do you wish to come in?" "yes sir we would love to" we all looked at rose sue smiled at us "hey just because im a loner dosn't mean I don't know proper etiquette" we smiled and I laughed a bit. The gates oped to a beautiful building a man looked at us in discussed "um... did we do aomwthing wrong?" "no its just... Were ladys and were holding guns remeber what iI said" "oh ya for now lets give them to patch and roger" she nodded and we gave them our guns we continued walking around and found the restation "would like to rent a room?" a kind lady said "yes please we will be staying here for a few days" "ok but im going ask you to change women are to wear dresses "WHAT?!when did this come in" "yesterday im afaid we women here have less rights then a pig" the kind lady smile turned into a frown but changed back in mear seconds "well heres your key upstairs to the right room #444" "thank you and I hope things will get better here" I heard her mummble "me to" but I let it pass we came to our room when I saw a girl slanted against the wall with a grin on her face I faintly samiles and kept walking and went into our room the first tjing I did was take a long nap.

I know this cahpter is short but it was more of a filler chapter but i hope you still liked it and the last chapter I worked hard on it