Chapter 4

I sigh looking at the caller id which had just lit up. After that incident I've got many messages from relatives and friends who may have just realized that I exist. But now it is my mom.

"Hello?" I lowly spoke. 

"WERE YOU SICK TO JUMP IN FRONT OF THE CAR FOR A FUCKING DOG?" I again sigh.

"I am sorry." 

"Never do that again. You shouldn't be a hero all the time." 

"Yeah I got it. Can I hang the call now? I have to go for my job." 

"Oh! Okay, all the best." 

"Thank you." 

I quickly got ready in professional clothes and left after locking the apartment. 

I was walking in a quick pace because their was a huge traffic and I was getting late so I decided to take a walk to the hospital. With my heavy breathing I approach the reception.  "Excuse me, I am Kim Nari and I was appointed as the assistant of doctor Lee." 

"Oh! Doctor Lee's cabin in on the third floor. Right side second cabin. Best of luck for your first day. Fighting." She said with a warming smile. 

"Thank you." I gave her a faint smile with a small bow. 

I heaved a sigh pressing the third floor's button. I did a few breathing exercises to get rid off my nervousness and prevent any panic attack. With my small steps I went to Dr. Lee's cabin and knocked on it. On hearing a 'come in', I entered inside. 

"Hello sir, I am Kim Nari your new assistant." I bow slightly. 

"Oh! Hello Nari." He pass me a really energetic smile. Although he is over 40 I guess but his energy doesn't match his age. Near this age people automatically become grumpy. But he has maintained himself great.  "You have a beautiful name. Nari means Lily right?" I nod. "But do you know in Hindi language Nari means woman." I tilt my head at the new information I got. "Oh! Please sit. Let's get to know each other because I don't have any appointment for an hour or so." I nod and sat across him. 

"You know Hindi too?" 

"Yes, I know some 3 or 4 languages." 

"Impressive, I will learn a lot from you." I smile widely. 

"You seem interested to know." 

"I am always interested to learn new things." 

"My previous assistant didn't like my ranting." He chuckled and so did I.

I was now walking to the reception again. We talked like forty-five minutes and now he told me to bring the tab his previous assistant had to check on his appointments and other things.

“Uhm... Can I have the tablet Dr. Lee's previous assistant had?”

“Sure!” The receptionist smiles and hand me the tab taking it out from charger.

I return her the smile and head back.

“So, your first appointment is with-”

“Argh! The day was really tiring!” I groan and plop on my couch. There were many more appointments than normal days according to Dr. Lee.

It was really boring sometimes to watch Dr. Lee talking to the patients but I took some notes along too.

I decided to check my phone first as a habit before going to take a shower. I turned on my internet and my phone was flooded with notifications. “Damn!” The internet has erupted by the news of Jungkook dating Hana.

I just scrolled for a minute or so before closing. “Nothing interesting. It's like crystal clear this is all to grab attention towards the Angels.” I sigh and went to take a shower.