Chapter 2

I was scrolling through when I got a notification from Google. It's headlines were:

Jeon Jungkook, the golden maknae, member of world's biggest group BTS is dating....

With curiosity and as he is my celebrity crush, I opened the article.

Jeon Jungkook is dating Hana. It is confirmed by both of them through their companies. Hana is a member of a group named 'Angels'.

Hana's group recently debuted under BigHit entertainment, the same company of BTS whose member is Jungkook.

It's only a few months that Hana's group debuted and now this news gave more attention to her and her group. Their debut song's views increased over the night.

Although, the member, Jungkook hasn't been active on internet after this news. Some fans are supporting the couple whilst some are showing their possession over the Golden Maknae.

It was all to catch attention towards their group and obviously the writer wants to say that but can't say directly. They would have mentioned about Jungkook's latest solo song 'Seven' but they just mentioned Angels only.

I scoffed and opened the Twitter to see the chaos. You know any scandal or stuff isn't interesting for me but the way those toxic 'fans' freak is really interesting.