34

The prison visitation room was cold and sterile, the weight of the heavy metal doors a constant reminder of the reality they faced. Y/n had come to the prison reluctantly, only to check on Taehyung's well-being. She harbored no forgiveness for him; the pain and betrayal he had caused were too deep to overlook.

As Y/n looked at Taehyung through the thick glass partition, she couldn't help but feel a mix of emotions. He appeared tired and defeated, his once vibrant spirit now extinguished by the burden of his actions. She found herself unable to muster any sympathy, knowing that he had brought this upon himself.

Taehyung noticed Y/n's gaze and tried to speak, "Y/n, I'm so sorry for everything I've done. I don't expect you to forgive me, but I need you to know how truly sorry I am."

Y/n remained silent for a moment, taking in his words. Finally, she spoke, her voice tinged with sadness and anger, "Taehyung, you can't undo what you've done. You've shattered our trust, and you've taken away someone I loved deeply. I don't think I'll ever understand why you did it."

Taehyung lowered his head, unable to meet her gaze. "I don't understand it either," he admitted, his voice cracking with emotion. "I was so consumed by greed that I lost sight of everything that mattered. I let my jealousy and anger control me, and now I'm paying the price."

"I loved you once," Y/n said softly, "But now all I see is the pain you've caused, not just to me but to everyone around you."

Taehyung nodded, tears welling up in his eyes. "I know I can't undo the past," he said, "But I'm going to spend the rest of my life trying to make amends, even if it's from behind these bars."

Y/n sighed, feeling conflicted. Part of her wanted to believe that he could change, but the scars he had left were too deep to ignore. "I don't know if you'll ever find redemption," she said, her voice steady, "But that's not my concern anymore. My priority now is to heal and move on from all of this."

They sat in silence for a few moments, the weight of their words hanging heavily in the air. Finally, the visitation time came to an end, and Y/n stood up to leave. Taehyung reached out, as if to touch the glass that separated them, but he stopped himself.

"I won't bother you anymore," he said quietly, "Just know that I'll always be sorry for what I've done."

Y/n nodded, her heart heavy with conflicting emotions. She turned and walked away, leaving behind the man she had once loved but who had now become a stranger.

Y/n walked out of the prison after meeting Taehyung. Seokjin was waiting for her, and as she approached him, he pulled her into a tight embrace.

Y/n's emotions were in turmoil after the intense meeting with Taehyung. She clung to Seokjin, seeking comfort and grounding in his arms. He held her close, sensing her need for reassurance.

Seokjin looked into her eyes, his gaze filled with compassion and love. "Are you okay?" he asked softly, his voice filled with concern.

Y/n nodded, trying to hold back the tears that threaten to spill. "I... I don't know," she admits, her voice quivering.

"It's alright," Seokjin whispered, brushing his fingers gently against her cheek to wipe away a stray tear. "You don't have to have all the answers right now. Just know that I'm here for you, no matter what."

As Y/n leaned into Seokjin, he instinctively wrapped his arms around her, pulling her closer. Their bodies pressed together, and their lips met in a gentle, lingering kiss.

The kiss was soft, yet passionate, conveying all the unspoken emotions they carried in their hearts. Y/n's fingers found their way to Seokjin's hair, gently threading through the strands as she drew him even closer. Seokjin's hands rested tenderly on her waist, pulling her in as he reciprocated the affectionate gesture.

As they parted, Seokjin rested his forehead against Y/n's, their eyes locking in an unspoken understanding. "I love you," he whispered, his voice conveying the depth of his feelings.

Y/n didn't reply because she knew she wasn't ready. Instead her heart swelled with love and appreciation for the man who has stood by her side through it all.

---