Part 39: Babygirl 🔞

Start from the beginning

Again she hears the sound of fabric getting ripped and she realizes that he not only destroyed her tights but also her panties.

"Look at me!" he growls and Anya immediately obeys. His free hand wraps around her throat, giving him control of her gaze, and his eyes are so dark that it runs pleasant shivers down her spine.

His long fingers enter her and she moans loudly. His eyes never leave hers as he watches euphoria cloud her features. But she has to close her eyes, overwhelmed at the feel of him inside.

He thrusts his fingers into her deep and quick and she bends and twists her body, unable to do anything besides whine and whimper.

"Kyun!" she pleads and tries to get a hold of something.

"Yes!" he whispers against her face and holds her throat a little tighter. "I love it when you say my name like that!"

Again their tongues play and Anya loses her mind over the double pleasure of his saliva and his touch.

Unwilling to lose a single second, her hands find his belt and she opens it without breaking eye contact and moaning at his thrusts. With greedy movements, she lowers his pants and lets her hand slip into his boxers, grabbing his hard, pulsating length.

"Fuck!" he groans and moves his hand quicker inside of her.

Finally touching him like this makes her even more excited. Their moans and the sound of them pleasuring one another fill the air.

With a smirk, Kyun lays his thumb on her sensitive spot and she cries out loud when the pleasure reaches its maximum. The heavenly sensation turns into hysteria when the heat of her upcoming orgasm spreads in her gut.

"Cum for me, babygirl!" he whispers against her lips and licks them. "I know you want it! Cum!"

The last word is a command, so deep a growl that it vibrates from his body into hers, and at the sound of it, her climax hits her like an earthquake, so intense that her moans get stuck in her throat. Anya feels his free arm wrapping around her body and she bites hard into his neck to deal with this ultimate pleasure.

Kyun moans at the speed she moves her hand now with her arousal at its peak.
This orgasm is intense and so breathtaking.

"Please!" she begs when the high doesn't seem to stop and bites Kyun's lip so hard that he hisses between his moans.

Finally, her climax slowly dies down and she stops moving her hand around his length. She feels like every part of her is floating in a different direction, and she tries feebly to locate all the shattered pieces of herself through the fog of her ecstasy.

With a wide grin on his face, Kyun kisses her lips, bites into it, and she twitches uncontrollably at the venom buzz on top of all the other sensations he's given her. He pulls his fingers out of her and licks her liquids off of them, closing his eyes with pleasure as he savors her taste.

When he opens them again they're still so dark, and Anya knows what's coming when he kisses her lips and his face wanders to her ear.

"Am I allowed to fuck you, babygirl?"

Kyun's words make Anya's lower abdomen twitch so hard that it hurts. Usually, after having an orgasm this intense she's tired, done, satisfied.

Not with him.

Not with Kyun.

The lust she feels and how hungry she is for him is beyond anything she's ever experienced. Again her body is burning from the inside, burning with desire, burning with lust.