Chapter 3 - Slip-ups

EJ had been stalking you for a while now and it would only make sense for slip ups to happen from time to time because of how often he'd visit you or how tired he was from missions. 

It was Monday and EJ knew you had school, at 8AM you'd leave for school and at 9AM both your parents would be at work, leaving the house unattended. It wasn't like it was his first time but it had been raining the night before and the soil was very muddy, tracking mud into the house was an absolute no, so he took his shoes off inside.

He placed it on the roof before opening your window and climbing inside the house. It looked pretty normal and he looked amongst your things. He picked up your diary and read it as per usual, though this time you'd written way more than before and EJ lost track of time, too immersed in your diary.

He heard the front door open, he had to act quickly. EJ grabbed his shoes and quickly hid himself in your closet, amongst your clothes and other things. EJ heard someone walk upstairs and he could tell who it was just by the sound of their footsteps.

He held his breath as you walked into your room, rummaging through everything, this was a surprise since you weren't supposed to be home this early, though you seemed to be in distress.

        "Fuck, fuck, fuck...Where is it..??!" You said under your breath, looking through your stuff and making a mess of your room in the first place, as if it wasn't already messy. He peeked from the thin crack between the closet, watching you, adrenaline filled him, thinking how he could be found out any second. 

But just as he doubted it in his mind, you turned your head to the closet, as if you heard his thought. He froze up, a bit fearful but he knew he could take care of the situation if you found him, and found him you did. Walking over to the closet, you whipped it open to reveal EJ, sitting, holding your diary, you gasped.

        "Wh- Y-You're...No way.." You said fearfully, backing up into a corner as the man himself emerged from your closet, the man from the posters and government issued warnings.

        "P-Please don't hurt me, don't come any closer!" You shouted, arming yourself with a bedside lamp, cowering next to your bed. He pulled a handkerchief out of his right pocket and- in a swift motion, leaped behind you and held it to your mouth, swiftly disarming you with a kick, sending the lamp crashing into the wall.

You passed out soon after, the only thoughts in your head being 'why' or 'who is he'. Soon after, he left with you on his back. He hid you in his room in the mansion, contemplating whether or not to tell the others, that he had a live human being in his room. He was sure Slenderman wouldn't be so benign to a stranger in his mansion. EJ shook his head, trying to get his thoughts straight.

He sat on his bed, looking at you, passed out. He was sure you'd wake up soon, your pretty face  he thought, smiling from underneath his mask slightly. He took you to the basement of the mansion, to a small room unused by anybody. This would be his little secret. You would be his little secret.

Ah, what a slip-up.. he thought, scolding himself as he passed the others, unknown to the little human being in the basement.

--

its 2am lol. ill be writing another book soon