Chapter 2 - What a collage

As Saturday left and Sunday rolled around, you were mostly glued to your bed, taking short food and bathroom breaks, spending most of the time on your laptop or phone. Your bruises were healing and you were so glad because it hurt, a lot.

You were scrolling through Instagram when you got sent a government issued alert telling everybody to stay inside, to be cautious and alert authorities if anything happened. Attached to the alert was picture of all these strange men, one stood out to you in particular. A tall, slim male with brown hair and a blue mask, with strange black liquid oozing out. You fixated on him, eyes tracing over his figure over and over. 

You almost thought he was...attractive. Keyword being 'almost' because that was before you read about the inhumane murders he's committed, ranging from dislocating someone's entire body to cutting someone over and over until they bled to death. It disgusted you, and you could not hold back a gag at the thought of it.

--

Meanwhile, Jack was outside your bedroom window once more, and this time with a black camera. He was looking through the window which was at the head of your bead. Facing behind you, he caught a glimpse of what you were looking at, him

He wasn't surprised the government would issue a warning regarding how the killings have gotten more intense, about 1-5 people killed per week, and in the most gruesome ways possible. He took a breath before clicking the camera and disappearing, as if he was never there. You felt the sensation of being watched and turned around, to see nothing.

--

When he came back to the mansion, it was already 9PM, he snuck back into his room and pulled a folder from underneath his bed. Opening it, he stuck the photo of you inside, filled with other pictures and notes about you, he smiled from underneath his mask before closing it and tucking it deeply hidden away under his bed. He stretched and got ready for bed.

--

The next morning he woke up, and found that his collage was...MISSING. He searched his entire room thoroughly for the next 2 hours, desperate to find it. The last thing he remembered doing was putting it under his bed, safely tucked away, away from the rest of the world. He laid on his bed, exasperated and gasping for air.  He sat up, knowing that one his roommates must've taken it. He exited his room, ready to pounce on somebody.

        "Oh hey! You're Eyeless Jack right? I don't really see you around much since you're always away...I can call you E.J right?" Said an unfamiliar voice, he turned his head around and there, standing was a young man, looking pretty good compared to the other people in the mansion...like Jeff..

       "Hey...Who're you anyway?" He inquired, squinting his eyes at the fellow behind his mask, wondering if it was him.

        "Oh haha uhm- we've never been formally introduced, my name's Ticci Toby. It's just my codename though, I usually just go by Toby. I have Tourettes Syndrome." He says before suffering a tic.

        "Nice to meet you, I guess. You can call me E.J, it's fine." He replied before walking off. He wanted to have his complete focus on finding the folder, which contained...everything about you. He moved to the living room, gazing at the abundance of people doing different activities. Some looked back at him and some barely paid him any attention. His attention was caught when he saw his folder, in the clutches of a bloody Link clone. 

He internally gasped when he saw the uglier version of Link through it while sitting on a chair, laid back and giggling. Eyeless Jack pretended as if it wasn't his, walking over to the blonde and peering over his shoulder.

        "Hey, what 'cha lookin at?" He said, trying to be as nonchalant as possible, internally freaking out.

        "...Do I know you?" Silence between them. "But anyway, check out this random folder I found, dude, it's crazy. Some ugly girl and her phone on this page and the other side is the same ugly girl...except she's eating, and sleeping and- oh my fu-" He stopped himself before projectile vomiting all over the floor, catching the attention of everyone around him.

        "IT'S ON MY HAIR!!" Yelled a black haired girl in a white porcelain mask, running to the bathroom.

        "I can smell it!!! Eugh." Another said, groaning. Eyeless Jack grabbed the folder out of the blonde's hands. 

        "I'll dispose of it, and, where did you find it exactly?" He inquired, curious to know exactly how this little link copy managed to get ahold of his prized possession. After all, he couldn't lose it, not after what happened with the last one...He shook his head.

        "Dunno. It was in my bathroom, okay." The blonde said, shrugging, nauseated. Eyeless Jack raised an eyebrow suspiciously before leaving. He was just about to enter his room when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He whipped around, slapping the gloved hand off. 

        "Tch, jeez. No need to be so...on guard all the time." Muttered a guy with a black mask, dressed in a yellow jacked next to another man, dressed in an orange jumpsuit with a porcelain white mask similar to the woman he saw earlier, unlike the man beside him, though, this guy had his brown hair showing.

        "Who are you two?" Eyeless Jack asked, slightly annoyed since he had been bothered enough today, his hand still on the doorknob.

        "Well, we'd like to introduce ourselves, my name's Hoodie and this is Masky. Funny we've never seen you around before." The one in yellow said, calmly.   

        "Ah, well, I've been busy out so, I haven't gotten the chance to meet everybody yet." E.J replied

        "Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll go." He said, going into his room, door locked. He quickly put his folder in a different spot and fell asleep.

-- 

Hope you enjoyed :p its 5am