Then a bright yellow light appeared. It was Bloom and Tecna and we were so happy to see them both. After we gathered ourselves and fought the snakes. "Lets do a convergence," they agreed with me and we linked up hands. The girls and I form a circle and spin faster and faster. "Enchantix Convergence!" We said together as the convergence sprinkles on the snake.

"Now let me show you what I learned on Pyros." Bloom said as a forms  red dragon and attacks the snake. Stella uses a ball of light to ignite the dark. "Look!" Aisha pointed we cheered while I sensed something.

"Wait a second, it's not over yet," Bloom said looking around  "What are you talking about, Bloom?" Bloom said she formed a connection with them. We gasped and went airborne as the snake chases us.

Then the ground opens up. Bloom and the ice snake emerge out. "Go for it, snake!" she says as we fly after her.The snake scares the convicts by using its ice breath. "That's right, you better run!" Brandon said and then I saw EIden, "Eiden!" I flew quickly to him and engulfed him in a hug, after breaking from the hug I said, "What do you say we head for home?"

------------------------

Once we got back to Alfea, we had a slumber party to celebrate Tecna's return. "Now that Tecna's back, I guess we're officially the Winx Club again!" We cheered at what Musa said and I looked over to Tecna and said, "Wasn't the same without you girl," and she smiled at me.

Then Stella had the smart idea to start a pillow fight. And then Aisha turned on some tunes, so her, Musa, Tecna, and I started  a conga line. We hung out and just celebrated the return of our best friend and then ended up falling asleep in our sleeping bags next to each other.

6966969969696969696969 Day at the Museum 6969696969696969696969

The Winx and I along with Faragonda, Griselda, and Wizgiz are riding on golden aircrafts over the forest around the school. "It's like first year all over again!" I groaned and Stella added, "Yeah, when we were ejected from that aircraft and forced to fly." Tecna laughed and said, "Except if I recall, those ornery looking meatball fish things weren't in our Fairy Wings 101 class." On another craft, Palladium is standing before a large, orange creature.

"Training will be quite challenging today. So listen up." Griselda announced.

Wizgiz: "Those ornery looking meatball fish things on Palladium's craft are rare specimens from the Anti-Magic Dimension of Negatus."

Palladium: "These creatures absorb magic. So only the most powerful Enchantix spell delivered with perfect precision has any chance of affecting them."

Griselda: "Stop them before they get too close or their anti-magic feedback could erase your powers forever."

Aisha: "That doesn't sound good."

Griselda: "Flora, you're first. On my mark, they'll charge. " Flora made a face of fear. I put my hand in her shoulder in support.
Astra: "Don't worry Flora, you'll do great! Just have confidence in yourself, you got this," I said giving him a thumbs up.

Griselda: "Go now!"Flora transforms into her Enchantix form. One of the creatures charges at her and she conjures a shield.

Bloom: "Take it down, Flora!"Flora uses her magic to defeat the fish creatures and the others cheer.

Astra: "Thats my girl, good job Flora," I said giving her a high five.

Griselda: "Next!" Tecna transforms into her Enchantix form. She uses a device to capture the creature. The others cheer.