The Box

Aʂƚɾα ρσʋ

We were all heading to the Omega dimension. I was asked a million times if I was ok to go, but I wanted to save my friend. When we arrived the Specialists, exit the ship first to check the surroundings. Stella was standing next to me and said, "This is such a missed outfit opportunity! My faux fur coat would have been a divine choice." I laughed and continued to walk.

We walk off the and Flora shivers and says, "It's freezing." I put my hand on her shoulder and said, "We are on a planet of ice, it going to be cold girly," she shoves me as I laugh.

"What a shame. I have the cutest matching earmuffs, too." Stella sees a prisoner on ice, but I was listening to what she said. Timmy is still tracking on Tecna's coordinates. "We're almost there! It looks like she's only a few feet away,"He sees the transmitter placed on ice.

"Here we go! That's it!" Timmy grabs the device. "It's the transmitting device that Tecna used. But, where is Tecna?"

"If we didn't get here in time to help Tecna, I'll never be able to forgive myself." Timmy said and Eiden and Brandon came up behind him.  "You've gotta stay positive. Tecna's smart and she's strong." Brandon said and Eiden added, "Yeah just believe and it'll be fine. And it looks like we've got some company!" We all turned to see Omega prisoners have approach.

Nσ ρσʋ

Timmy "Hey, it's cool. We're not looking for trouble."
Omega Prisoner: "Is that right? You're just down here in the Omega Dimension doing a little sightseeing."

Omega Prisoner 2:  "Let us show you some sights, then."
Timmy: "All we're doing is trying to find our friend. So, just let us keep looking for her, okay." The prisoners pulls out their sword and charges at Timmy. Brandon and Eiden defenses it.

Brandon: "Back off a little. You're too close, buddy."Helia jumps in the air and laser ropes the prisoner's boots, knocking him down.

Astra,Aisha, Flora, Musa, and Stella: "Let's go Enchantix!" Astra, Aisha, Flora, Stella, and Musa transform into Enchantix fairies.

Musa: "Sound Wave Attack!"Musa shoots out soundwaves that blasts a couple of prisoners off their feet.

Astra: "Cosmic Ray!" Astra punches out some of the prisoners. Stella emanates orange rays of sunlight at the prisoners. Flora has conjured up a clover shield while Aisha is using Morphix. She creates a shimmering purple energy that launches pink Morphix at the prisoners, immobilizing them.

Aisha: "Enchanted Morphix!"
Omega Prisoner: "I don't like stepping in stuff and I don't like pink!"The prisoners break free from the Morphix and surround the Winx Club, who fall off the cliff.

Aʂƚɾα ρσʋ

We fell into a dark cavarn when I woke up Stella has created a bright light to protect us. "Don't you worry, girls. I promise you all that I can hold on. I can. I know that if I let my sun power down, that ice snake will pounce, four will freeze. So I won't give up! But I also know no matter how hard I try, pretty soon I'm gonna run out of power." I tried to regain my composure.

"Stella" I said scouting up to her. "Astra! your awake," I smiled at her, but then I saw how exhausted she looked. "Take a break Stel I got it," she nodded and I said, "Solar mass," activating the brightest spell I had, but its not the warmest. I can handle the cold but the girls can't. 

Turning to Stella I said, "Keep the girls and yourself warm, this spell is bright not warm," she. nodded her head and did just that.

Then the other girls gain consciousness. "Astra take a break, don't wear yourself out," Flora said touching my shoulder. Shaking my head, I continued to protect my friends. And Musa said the same to Stella, but we weren't listening.