Enough

Neteyam had to bite the inside of his cheek to try to stop smiling...again. The last few hours ago were incredible and he was doing a terrible job at hiding his emotions.

He shot his on duty partner, Bwo an inconspicuous look, thankful he hadn't seen his last slip up. So far Bwo had asked him three times already if he was alright.

His men weren't use to seeing him like this. Neteyam rarely showed his easy going side in public- as the "Chief's son" and a constant stickler for the rules, he had a reputation to uphold. So Bwo probably thought he was nuts for smiling at himself the way he had been.

Shit. What was she doing to him?

Currently on his last patrol, he was seated on Xalkan with his eyes trained over the vastness before him. They had only been on watch an hour now and he was already missing Enyu. Thankfully, relief duty was only a short stint so he could easily get back home in time to cuddle the gorgeous Na'vi who was still snuggled in his bed, before they had to get up for the day.

He was almost- almost tempted to ask Bwo to cover for him but he didn't. Neteyam's code as a warrior with rank was to lead by example, and that was what he was going to do.

Enyu. There his mind went again.

What happened between them last night was life changing. He wasn't going to lose her, she was moving with them, because of him- because she said, she didn't want to lose him either.

And then there were also the...other activities that happened that night. Neteyam never expected that things would have escalated the way it did and he truly wasn't complaining. He simply had no restraint when it came to his Flower.

He kept replaying their night over and over. From their talk about them moving with her fierce demeanour when she had argued back at him- she really was such a force to be reckoned with. Then later on when she filled his ears with the sweet sounds of her needy little moans and whimpers, her cries of pleasure and then the look on her face when she came. Eywa. She was so beautiful.

Overthinking a bit now, he frowned. He regretted not kissing her. Granted he should've kissed her a long, long time ago. He had no actual game plan going into this- he wasn't used to this type of situation, he wasn't even quite sure what the rules were either.

Damn. He was messing up big time already!

And sure they hadn't gone all the way and actually had sex but he was kind of hoping to save that for when they mated before Eywa.

He guessed he was an idiot for trying to be noble, since he apparently had no self control....he'd gone and made her come twice for Eywa sake...and he wanted to do it again. Soon.

He needed to stop thinking about that for now though, since a certain part of him was fighting to break free from his loincloth.

But yeah, he really, really should've kissed her.

There was also a slight nagging in the back of his mind that stilled him and he almost slipped off Xalkan at his sudden realization.

"Neteyam. Are you sure you're alright? You don't look too good right now." Bwo was looking at him as if he'd lost his mind. Neteyam didn't blame him, he would've probably thought the same thing too.

"Yeah. I'm fine, Xalkan just got a little restless there- almost slipped." The beast in question, hissed as if he was displeased by his rider's blame, and Neteyam patted him apologetically.

Sorry Xalkan.

Going back to his current panicked thought, Neteyam rubbed his forehead.

Did he honestly just tell her that he was going to mate her? Just like that? No conversation, no asking her if that's what she wanted too? And no less right after they did what they did?! What. Was. Wrong. With. Him?