Chapter 11- The doll

Amy groaned as she moved her hand up to the back of her head, rubbing it to ease the pain she had received from the blow. Whoever knocked her out had a very strong swing, but not quite as strong as her hammer. And the bad side was that she left that weapon back at the house.

The pink hedgehog opened her eyes as she scanned the scene before her. She was kept inside of an empty room with nothing but a steel door and a blue blanket that was lying on the floor. Amy sighed as she looked at the ground, "Not this again." She never expected to get captured, yet again, by the doctor. And to add to that, EXE will probably be wondering where the heck she is after when the race is done.

Growling in defeat, Amy slammed her fist into the ground a few times. "It's just not fair! Why does the doctor have to do this every single time!" She raised her left hand to cover her eyes as they almost started to shed a few tears. After when she took a few breathes to calm down, Amy turned her gaze toward the door. She slowly got up and walked over to check and see if she could hear anything or possibly anyone who was on the other side of the door.

She jumped back as the door began to open up, revealing that the doctor was waiting on the other side. He seemed to be back to his regular self, yet he was still regaining his color in the skin after the whole scary encounters he had with the possessed Sonic, the new glasses were shown and his mustache was back to normal.

"What do you want now, Eggman?" Amy narrowed her eyes in annoyance.

"Don't you know what I want already, pinky!" Eggman replied. "To get Sonic to cooperate with me on ruling the world." He readjusted his glasses as he explained his plan. "Based on my new analysis on the situation at hand, I have noticed how even though I have turned Sonic to the bad side, he still will not listen to me whenever you are around. My biggest guess is that with you being in the same place as him, he will continue to disobey me and keep going after you. So with my newest lair in set, I will be able to keep you out of harms way in this room until he obeys my every command."

"Have you forgotten that he will not go to you no matter how many times you kidnap me?" Amy questioned. Eggman shook his head, telling her that he had not forgotten about it.

"But giving up on him is not the option I would like to take." Eggman told. "So until I have him under my control, you will remain here where he will never find you. You see, this room is actually hidden behind a wall much like how you see bookcases that have secret passageways. There would be no possible way that he would think about looking behind an ordinary metal wall. And if he even tries to escape from me, or most importantly you trying to, I have set up tons of traps in my lair. From booby traps on the floor to alarm systems, I will be ready for him to try to make his move."

Amy looked down to the ground, moving her hands to her pockets, only to widen her eyes in shock. The Chaos Emeralds were gone. "Looking for these?" Eggman asked her as he showed them to her, all seven of them were in his possession. "I can't have Sonic without help from these little things. I will be taking them off of your hands for now."

The pink hedgehog didn't make any movements as she glared at the doctor, a sudden feeling of dread and fear was seeping into her soul as she wonders about what EXE was doing. "You should know doctor that it is not Sonic you are after. The one who you are trying to get on your side is EXE." She warned sternly. "And I highly doubt that he will listen to you, he rather likes it when it is him making the rules."

The doctor scoffed in disbelief. "You should know not to play stupid with me, pinky! It seems that you are just dreaming about this 'EXE' person, he is nothing more than the hero who is out of control. I don't know if this is a game that you two have created, but I will not tolerate it any longer."