Chapter 5-Villain or hero?

Amy wished that she didn't use the Chaos Emeralds when she needed to escape from the demonic version of her hero. Now as she sits quietly in a room where Dr. Eggman stored her away in, all tied up, she almost thought that she should have stayed where she was, where she could have helped Sonic with whatever, or whoever, was making him do the things that he would not be doing.

She got captured in a surprise attack by Dr. Eggman's robots as soon as she appeared back at Sonic's house. He had sent some of his best robot henchmen to take her back to his new underground lair that he found.

She tried to fight the robots off with her hammer, yet they dodged and managed to seize her. She also didn't know what happened with the doctor, but she could tell that he didn't look too well when she saw him.

Whoever the dark copy of Sonic was, he probably was something entirely different from a regular villain. Besides, he just betrayed Eggman as soon as he woke up without even saying anything while they were still back at that one lair he destroyed.

For the doctors condition, Eggman seemed to have grown pale after when he encountered the Bad Sonic, his mustache had drooped a little bit, and the glasses he usually wore was now broken in half, possibly from when Sonic smashed them. He did his best to get himself back together, yet Amy could tell that he is still afraid of the new Sonic he released, but he refused to let that keep him down.

The pink hedgehog shrugged as her attention turned to the black and white checkerboard tile on the floor. Eggman should have not messed with power far greater than his own, that's for sure!

But as every other villain thinks, they bit off more than they could chew.

She tried to listen to the conversation that was going on from the other side of the room, but found that she could not hear the words that were being spoken. Probably because the door wasn't going to give away what was kept secret from her. But with her quick thinking in a situation like this, she knew what might be coming.

Eggman is recently trying to figure out how to get Sonic on his side, but the problem for him was that no matter how many times he tries to get Sonic to side with him, the speedy hedgehog would refuse. So how was he going to do it this time? By holding his self-proclaimed girlfriend as ransom until Sonic cooperates.

"You know that Sonic would rather destroy your place than working with you." One of Eggman's robot henchmen said in dire warning. "I mean, didn't you see the look in his eyes when you stare at him? This new Sonic you created doesn't like to be second best to an evil doctor like yourself."

Eggman laughed it off like it was just a joke. "I think he should get use to the idea that he will be my newest minion and the rest of my plan will follow shortly after." Amy shook her head at the thought. She didn't want to hear any of this 'plan' of his anymore.

She silently waited for a few minutes until when the door opened slowly.

Looking up to see a strict expression on the doctor's face, Amy knew that it was time to move deeper into the lair before Sonic would think about attacking the lair and search for her.