Chapter Thirty-Six

I saw Aaron looking at me confident, that boy was really cocky if you ask me. How he just assumes he knows what my answer is going to be.

"No,"John, Cameron, and especially Aaron looked shock at my answer. "You think just because you have flowers and a poster I will already say yes to prom with you?"

"I-I... I mean..." Aaron looked so confused and dare I say it, hurt. Then I smirked and John, who knows me better smiled too knowing what I was thinking, Cameron looked like he was catching on, and Aaron looked like he was still very confused.

I walked up to Aaron and my smirk turn into a smile, I hugged him. "I'm joking," I whispered. I felt him relax and hug me back. When we pulled away he gave me the flowers and I smiled at Cameron and John as well.

"So that's a yes?" Aaron asked still looking worried, I thought it was very cute actually.

"I would love to go to prom with you."

***

"Are you going with anyone?" I asked Cameron.

School finished and we all decided to go to my house, which I noticed they all like to do and order some pizza, which I also noticed we all like to do.

Aaron was sitting next to me, very close as well, but I didn't mind. Cameron and John were both sitting in front of us.

"No, I'm just gonna dance with some girls who will also go alone," he wink and fist bump Aaron making me roll my eyes.

"What about you John?" I asked. John looked like he was thinking and he shook his head.

"I don't know if I'm gonna go," he shrug making me frown.

"You always go to parties, all of them why will you skip senior prom?" he shrug again and I frown harder.

"Let him be Amanda, if he doesn't want to go that's on him," Aaron said putting his arm around my shoulder bringing me closer. I cross my arms like a little kid and he just chuckled and kissed my cheek taking me by surprised.

"You guys are such an annoying couple," John said throwing a pepperoni at Aaron which he catched with his mouth.

"Thanks." "We aren't a couple," me and Aaron said at the same time.

I looked away blushing slightly not wanting to see his face.

"Even if I might not go to prom doesn't mean we aren't going dress shopping for you," John said. "Prom is next week we need to go this weekend," he said as I groan. I hate shopping especially dress shopping.

"Why with you," I asked.

"Because babe, you don't have any girl friends, and I'm the gay best friend here, it's not like you can take Aaron and Cameron will probably say everything looks good on you, knowing you you'll take his advice to get out of there. I'm your only option." John explained as I groan again.

——————————————-

Shorty's Note: I'm sorry this is like super short but I will try my hardest to update tomorrow but warning it might be short too. But I'm just trying to give a little something sense finals are next week and I am gonna be busy studying and stuff but still super sorry about this chapter.

So Amanda said yes! and dress shopping with John next chapter. Isn't Aaron so cute with Amanda I wish I had a boyfriend like that.

Bye...