✩ Chapter Nine: Phone Call

⚠️CONTENT WARNING⚠️: Mentions of panic attacks and sex.

┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐

Y/n just got back from school and her house is vacant, making her feel slightly empty.

She heads into the kitchen immediately being greeted by a little note Y/n's mother left on the kitchen table for her.

"I'll be home later, stuck at work, left you dinner, it's in the fridge... I love you!"

Y/n sighs heading to the fridge to retrieve the dinner her mother made for her. She puts the food into the microwave to heat it up.

It gets lonely in her house with her mom gone a lot with work, being a physical therapist for the national team is time consuming.

But hey! Great future connections! Right? It's good to look on the bright side?

 Right?

The microwave beeps signaling her food is warmed up, she grabs the food and takes a seat at the kitchen table to eat it.

"Man I wish Mina was here there's so much we need to talk about." Y/n thinks aloud to herself.

She finishes her dinner, washing her dishes immediately and heads up to her room to decompress after this interesting day.

Honestly, interesting is a fucking understatement.

Y/n is simply exhausted.

Panic attacks take a lot out of her but she pushes through, starting her homework. Luckily for her, it was a very easy homework day with her missing just one class. After her panic attack, Y/n emailed her teacher saying she wasn't feeling good and the teacher excused her from the work from today including the homework.

She was thankful she had at least one understanding teacher.

She completed her school work and is now bored with absolutely nothing to do.

"Oh, I should probably text Ushijima since he only put his number in my phone." Y/n proposes to pass time.

Ushijima 🏐 is what he put as his contact name in her phone.

"Man, he really does like volleyball doesn't he." Y/n giggles, slightly amused.

Ushijima 🏐

Y/n ☺️

Hey! This is Y/n☺️

delivered

You sent the text, now you wait for his response.

"He's probably at practice or something." Y/n sighs boredly.

To kill time Y/n started to watch Nana, Mina recommended it to you with it being so "real" to her so you just had to see what the fuck was up.

🪷A few episodes of Nana later🪷

"Bruh Mina and I are literally Hachi and Nana!" Y/n gasps completely unaware of what awaits within the show...

While pondering the comparison between the two groups of besties, Y/n's ringtone goes off, She grabs her phone.