✩ Chapter Three: Gym Time

┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐

Before heading to the gym you stop by the locker room to put the hanky in your backpack.

You would give it to him at practice but god forbid you interrupt the boys volleyball practice, you know better.

So you put it in a safe place.

You arrive at the gym seeing Mina already going at it on one of the arm machines.

"Y/n! hey! Just uh....doing my thing." Mina says forced as she finishes her reps.

You simply just laugh.

Mina does full body workouts because pole vault is a full body task, it seems as if she's on arms right now.

You however just do arms and a little bit of chest today.

You don't want to overwork yourself....(You would end up in a wheelchair if you did legs right now.)

You both finish your consecutive workouts and start to walk home together.

"So, how was practice today?" Mina says initiating small talk with Y/n.

"It was grueling but tolerable." You state honestly.

"Oh! I heard that the boys volleyball team practiced with you all today!" She says excitedly.

"That's so cool! They can kinda get it you know..." She smirks.

You roll your eyes at her statement, she can be a bit much when it comes to attractive men.

"Yeah they all did the same workout as me." You state casually.

"WHAT?! NO WAY I'M SOOO JEALOUS!" Mina shrieks.

Your ears start to ring from her shriek but nonetheless you laugh.

"Calm down bitch, it's no biggie. They lowkey underestimated me too." You giggle.

"Yeah of course you of all people would say that." Mina rolls her eyes playfully continuing her ramble

"They definitely didn't see what was coming for them" Mina snorts, picturing the volleyboys dying after Y/n's workout.

"Well, did anything happen between you and the volleyboys?!" She asks excitedly.

You recall the whole Ushijima interaction replaying in your head vividly.

"Not....Really?" You state perplexed.

"So something did happen! Tell me all about it, who'd you kiss?! I heard behind the bleachers is a great spot-"

You interrupted her rambling instantly.

"No, absolutely no kisses...Girl, this isn't a Kdrama." You both laugh.

"So....What actually happened?" Mina asks curiously.

"After the workout I went to get water, and found Ushijima Wakatoshi yacking behind the bleachers." You say recalling the sequence of events.

"You know, out of all the things that played through my head, that's the last thing I would expect. " Mina says, genuinely shocked.

"I helped him through it. It was wholesome yet...Sad."

Mina is surprisingly calm as she knowingly glances at you.