Part 11

●Jays POV●

Today Kaylan and i were just gonna have a lazy day to ourselfs. I made some eggs and bacon (grits SAUSAGE!XD) while she picked out some movies on Netflix. After I finsihed cooking Kalin texting me.

Kalin: Good morning bae
Jay: morning
Kalin: so what are your plans for today?
Jay: Just gonna have a lazy day with Kaylan wby?
Kalin: Ugh Myles and Yezii are gonna be hanging out and Im gonna be third-wheeling basically
Jay: wow no offense but i dont get a good vibe from her
Kalin: yeah its fine listen babe I gotta go I love you
Jay: I love you too Bye

Then he stopped replying. I passed Kaylan her plate and we sat down on the couch. "So has myles texted you?" I asked her. "Nope and i dont care" she said grabbing a cigarette and lighting it. I shrugged my shoulders.

●Myles POV●

Today i was gonna be hanging out with Yezii and honestly I was excited because I miss her. I put on a white t-shirt and jeans with my white vans. I sat down on the couch and scrolled through twitter. I saw Kaylan tweeted something. @Parrishproperty: Im in front of you but you dont see. I wondered what was up with her. I texted her.

Myles: Hey babe whats up

She read it but never answered. I just shrugged it off, maybe she was busy. Yezii rang the door bell and she was wearing a white crop top with Jean shorts and her low top white vans. "Twin much" I said and we laughed. Kalin walked outside saying a quick hi to Yezii. We got into the car and we talked. We just walked around the mall shopping. Kalin was texting the whole time most likely Jay. Yezii and I found a photo booth and decided to go in it. The first photo we were both doing the duck face. The second photo we were cheeseing really hard. The third one we were staring eachother in our eyes. Her sparkled when the flash went off. We leaned closer together and our lips touched and moved in sync. I felt these sparks with the kiss then the flash went off for the first time. We pulled away and I stared at her. Then Kaylan came into my mind. "Fuck" I whispered. "What whats wrong?" Yezii asked while running her hand through my hair. "I cant do this I have a girlfriend" I said getting out. I saw Kalin standing there with the photos in his hand looking angry as hell.

A/N~ Hey guys heres another update. Damn myles is fucked! What do you think is gonna happen?