Part 1

Kaylan's POV

I got up and strechted. I saw some guy laying next to me. His mouth was slightly open with his brown hair slightly messy. I sat there trying to remember what happened last night. He sat up and smirked at me. "Good morning" I said bending down getting my undergarments on. "Ooh baby last night I had you screaming my name all night long" he said walking up to me. "Oh really and what was it?" I said biting my lip. "Ooh myles!" He said imitating me.

*2 days earlier*

My annoying ass alarm woke me up and i smacked it. I pulled my body out of bed and knocked on the door next to mine. "Jay come on! You know the guys have to leave before we go to school so hurry up!" I said banging on her door. I jumped into the shower and let the hot water hit my back. Oh I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Kaylan, I'm 19 turning 20 in about 1 month. I live in an apartment with my best friend Jay. We've lived together ever since my parents kicked me out because of my "terrible choice of my lifestyle" and she moved in with me. All I've ever done with smoke everyday, do drugs at parties cause you have to turn up, and have one night stands with almost every guy. I hate having strings attached its never been my thing... well it was once but I'm not gonna talk about that. I got out of the shower and slipped on my black ripped jeans with an over-sized t-shirt that was black and in red said "Disney". I slipped on my timbs and my gold chains. I put on my gold grills and clipped on my black and red north face. I knocked on Jay's door again. She stepped out in blue high waisted booty shorts and her butt j's big so it sticks out. She had on a black bandeau and a rad flannel on over but it was open. "Damn girl" I said as she strapped on her green and grey north face. We walked outside and got into my black bugatti. We drove off to school blasting trap queen. Oh i haven't really talked about Jay. She is also 19, and she's about 5'3. We finally arrived at hell, we got out of my car and walked to our lockers. "So this there party tomorrow and since it's Friday we can get some new clothes for it" Jay said smirking. "Sounds like fun" I said closing my locker. We walked to our classes and let the day start.

A/N- Hey guys this is my new book, I hope you enjoy and get ready for a lot of stuff *evil smirk*