Part 12

●Kalins POV●

I stood there with the pictures in my hand angry as hell. "Why would you do this Kaylan!" I yelled throwing the pictures at him. I walked out and got into my car. They can find their own fucking way home. I drove to Jay's house and knocked on the door. Kaylan answered. "Hey can I talk to Jay a sec" I said and she nodded her head. Jay walked outside quietly closing the door behind her "whats up?"she said. "Look Jay I wanna tell Kaylan but i dont know hOw to but Mykes cheated on her, he kissed Yezii" I said. She was shocked but we walked in and I saw Kaylan standing there. She heard our conversation...

●Kaylans POV●

I heard what Kalin said and I stood there speachless. I just ran up into my room and locked the door. I stayed there for the rest of the day. Jay and Kalin tried to come in to talk to me but I wouldnt let them in. I waited till they were asleep then i finally left my room. I grabbed a bottle of vodka and quietly walked out of the house. I just walked along the street and someones car was driving up to me. I looked over and it was Myles and Yezii. I scoffed and kept walking and i heard the engine turn off then footsteps behind me. "Babe listen to me" Myles said turning me around. "What oh now im your girlfriend! Now you wanna show interest in me! But who cares anymore you guys kissed you fucking cheated on me myles! You knew about my past and you never cared at all!" I yelled. I took another swing from my bottle and kept walking. He stood there while Yezii rubbed his arm. I was crossing the street then i walked backwards to say soemthing. "You guys deserve eachother!" I said then Mykes came running over to me really fast. He pushed me down on the sidewalk because a car was speeding and it almost hit me. We were both breathing heavily while i was on top of him. "I love you Kaylan please dont leave me" he said. I got up and helped him up. I smashed my lips into his one more time. "Im sorry Myles I cant" I said then walked back to my house. I jogged up to my room and cried. For hours and hours until I was tired all I did was cry.

●Myles POV●

I fucked up really bad. Yezii and I got back into the car and drove away. "Where are you staying so I can drop you off" I said not looking at her. She rubbed my leg "well can I stay with you Meelz" she said seductively. "No! I just lost my girlfriend because of you" I said keeping my eyes in the road. "Its not my fault your attracted to me and its your fault that this happened" she said rubbing her hand up farther. I started getting horny anD i tried fighting it off but I couldn't. We got to my house and I opened up the door and she followed in. I closed the door and pinned her to the wall. I smashed our lips together. The make out was agressive. "Jump" I whispered. She jumped and wrapped her legs around my torso. I carried her upstairs without breaking the kiss. I opened my door and kicked it closed.

A/N~ Guys this is very important I'm gonna be grounded but i dont know for how long and yeah. Also, sorry I didnt feel like writing a sex scene. And last, I love Yezii this isnt hate against her♡. Also, what do you think will happen between Kaylan, Myles, and Yezii??