13 - He began to cry..

Felix's pov;

His injury was more serious than I thought.
A large contusion was visible on the right side of his lower abdomen. It looked like a blue-black spot.

"God..hyung"
"Doctor please let's take him to hospital." I said scared of his condition.

"It's not a good idea to shake him now kid. It's internal bleeding. We have to treat him first. But it is difficult for him to stay even on this small couch." She said.

"Let's...let's take him to the couch I was on before. It's more comfortable than this one."
I told them.

"Yehh..Let's do that.Sir please."She called the bodyguard once again.
"Let's put him carefully in the other couch. Try to pick him up without crouching too much."

As per her instructions, he first lifted chan by the shoulders and then reached under his knees. But before he could lift him even two feet from the chair, chan shouted.

"Ah..st-op! Stop! Don't-"

"Miss.." The guard looked at the doctor without any idea what to do.

"I have to treat him sir. He can't crouch in that chair. It will increase. " He understood what she said.

"AHH! Please~hurts...ba-d.."
Amidst chan's screams, the guard made chan lie down on the sofa as soon as possible.

I saw chan's hands squeezing his pant so tightly that it could tear.
God..He is in lot of pain...

"Lixie you okey?"
Hearing a familiar voice, I turned towards it with many things in my mind. Bin quickly ran towards me and hugged me. I saw the other members also coming towards me.

"The concert just ended and you weren't there..We've been looking for you.Thankfully stays didn't notice that. How are you? You are okey right..."

Saying that, he turned me around and inspected me.
So they don't even know if Chan was there or not. At least they didn't bother to ask about him.
We are very....... cruel..

"I'm-i'm okey..but not..him" Tears fell from my eyes.

"Why are you crying? Who-"
"Aaah" Bin's voice was muffled by hearing another painful scream from chan. They all looked at me with no idea what was going on.

"We need.more ice.
BRING THEM RIGHT NOW!"
The doctor was yelling at the staff.

"He...He is.." I tried to explain the situation to them but I stammered. Minho suddenly jumped between me and bin and stepped forward.

"What the hell!" It came out of his mouth as soon as he saw chan.
"What is it?" Others followed him while asking that.After pressing the head, they realized that it was no longer a matter of ridicule.

"Ple~ase don't touch.."
Chan was scrambling with his weak hand trying to prevent the doctor from examining the injured area.

"It's ok..Everything will be okey soon mmm"
She tried to calm him down.
"Don't hang around here, kids.. It makes hard for him to breathe.He need fresh air." She said to us.
"Lix, You go and eat something.You are still weak."

Minho's pov;

I have never seen him scream in such agony.
Not even on the day when his ankles were sprained. He can't seem to bear the pain.
His skin look more paler than usual. He breathed shallowly. The others took felix, who was crying and went out ,me and bin stayed there further without disturbing them.

Doctor tie an elastic band around chan's arm. Next she cleaned his elbow area and pushed a needle into the vein making chan shouting a little again .Then she attached a bag of IV fluids to it and hung it up on a drip stand.

A staff member had already brought some ice packs.
"Chan kiddo..You here me.."she asked him kindly.
"when i say up ,you inhale
Down, you exhale.
Understood ?"

Chan nodded slightly.
"Ok..Let's start..up" chan inhaled.
"Down..up ..down..yehh like that. Good boy..keep going."She encouraged him with words.

Then, she took an ice pack and  gently placed it on his bruised abdomen. Chan gasped and writhed in a groan. I slowly ran my hand through his hair and stroked it gently, hoping to comfort him at least a little.

"It's okey...It's okey hyung..remember ...up..down..up " bin whispers to him like that. His eyes, like mine, were filled with a narrow liquid.

At least chan seemed to have tried. But the pain may have been more than that.
He began to cry.....

"Kids" The doctor called us at once.
"Until I come back, carefully apply the ice pack like this. Don't let him move too much.I have to call your manager and tell him to bring some medicine."

__________________________________________________

"Oh thank god..You came!" doctor said seeing the manager coming. The few minutes that passed must have been a terrible dream for chan. His voice was hoarse as he continued to shout.
"How is he?" the manager asked as he handed her the medicine he had brought.

"Well ..he will be alright ,After giving these medicines."
" help me." Together we lifted chan a little bit.
She gave him about 5 pills and injected another medicine along with the saline.

Chan sighed as the ice pack was removed from his lower abdomen.
"Such a brave boy huh..It's over..You can rest soon.." Saying that, she dabbed his lower abdomen and applied a cream to cover the bruised area. It seemed to relieve him. She covered it and tied a bandage around his waist.

Chan's eyes were slowly closing.
"Is..is he ok now??" I asked.

"Yes. Painkillers are
at work.So he won't feel pain for a while.In about ten minutes we can remove this and take him home.If it doesn't decrease by tomorrow let's go to the hospital for testing for additional injury or blood loss. It can happen sometimes."

She handed me the rest of the medicine.
" kid, Give this medicine again in the morning.
Let him bed rest. If there is any problem, call me immediately ok...He may feel dizzy and nausea. So take good care of your hyung."

We both shake our heads while thanking her.

__________________________________________________

𝙰𝚑𝚖𝚖...
𝙸 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚒 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚌𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚑𝚎...( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
𝙱𝚝𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝🥴...𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚊 𝚠𝚎𝚒𝚛𝚍.𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠..𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚛𝚢
𝙸 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚋𝚘𝚢 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑. 𝙷𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚐𝚞𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚒 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝.𝙷𝚎'𝚜 𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚊𝚖𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐...😍
𝚂𝚘 𝚒 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚊 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜(;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')
𝙾𝚔𝚎𝚢..𝙴𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎!..𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜❤︎❤︎❤︎

2k!! Thank u everyone~ (in seungmin's voice)