And you thought Bakugo and Todoroki were scary. This guy takes it to another level.

"You're [Last Name], aren't you?" His cold voice managed to pull you out of your thoughts as you nodded, a bit shakily.

He looked at you from up to down, and when he was done, he scrunched up his nose in disdain, "You're the brat that my son was smitten with? How disappointing..."

What? Is he high? Who is he talking about?

But then your mind drifted off to how Endeavor yelled in happiness during Todoroki's match, and even called him by his first name. Not to mention, they both had fire as their quirk.

Oh, God... When did I become so stupid? Sure, civilians aren't supposed to know the names of pro-heroes but the signs were very obvious!

"Uh... I think you're mistaken... Todoroki and I are not on good terms..." You muttered and if it was possible, the hero's flaming beard grew in magnitude.

"That is much better if it stays that way. Your quirk is utterly useless, and to have you attaching yourself to my son will only prove to be a distraction for him." You wanted to tell him that Todoroki was the one who followed you around like a lost puppy in middle school, but figured it would only make him angrier.

So you bit back your remark and kept your mouth shut.

"I can't believe a weakling like you managed to get third place with that sorry excuse of a quirk. Your quirk is not compatible with my Shoto's, so don't even think about trying to get with him."

Trying to get with him? Wait a minute... Does he think you're seducing Todoroki?! This asshole!! If he wasn't the number two hero, you would have cursed his entire family out. But you wouldn't want to mess with this guy, he's the number two hero, for crying out loud! He could ruin your entire career as a future hero if he wanted.

"Well? Speak up, do you have something to say?" You lowered your head, and averted your gaze, "I'm not... trying to get with him..." He scoffed in disbelief, as if he didn't believe a word you said.

Why can't he just take your word? Does he think that the world revolves around him and his son?! That every woman is just dying to get with his 'hunk' of a son? Jesus Christ, talk about a narcissistic asshole.

"What's going on here?"

Your sister's voice rings in your ears and finally, you are at ease with her presence.

"Who the hell are you?" Endeavor sneers and your sister scoffs back, "Her older sister. What business do you have with my sister, sir?" The way she draws out the sir makes you realise that having her around isn't that great anymore.

She's definitely going to throw hands with this guy if necessary. That's just how your sister is.

"Huh, nothing but a bunch of brats you both are. Is your entire family filled with nothing but stuck-up little girls?" She grits her teeth and you can see her contemplating her next words. But then, all of sudden she decided to just fuck it and roll with her next words.

"I don't think an incel like you should be allowed to judge how our family is like."

"What did you just call me?!" He flares up, literally. And before things can get even worse, you grab onto your sister's sleeve to hold her back.

Endeavor notices this and lets out a mocking sneer, "As disrespectful as you are, I'll say that you have guts. More than your coward of a little sister. Such a shame, though-" He takes one look at you before turning around to go his way.

But his next words... are what hit you.

"It seems like the wrong sister entered the Hero Course." Your sister's eyes widen alongside yours, and she lets out an angry yell, but he's already out of your vision.