"Let's go, let's leave after the things are delivered."

"Didn't say anything? Didn't ask me?"

"No! The boy didn't wait for me to go out, he sent the crossbow to the door. The person who gave it to us left."

"It's a boy?" Wei Nanci frowned, as if he didn't quite believe it.

Yin Shi looked at him blankly, a little confused, why is Deputy Commander Xin Daowei acting weird today?

After waiting for so long, the crossbow was finally delivered, but this person seemed a bit indifferent!

Wei Nanci had already thought about how to refuse, if the young man insisted on seeing him, he would justify that he was busy with business and it was inconvenient to see guests. If the person is really reluctant to leave, he can consider meeting him, but he can't give the other party any hope, lest the young man will not give up and have illusions about him.

But he had completely lost his mind.

This crossbow was not delivered by Yuan Qiao himself at all, and even the person who was sent to deliver the crossbow didn't stay for a moment, dropped the things in a hurry and left.

How could this be so?

Could it be that the young master of the Yuan family is playing hard to get?

In the next few days, Wei Nanci thought about this all day long, for fear that Yuan Qing would come to pester him.

But he waited day and night and guarded against it every night. After waiting for less than half a month, he didn't even see a single hair of the boy.

On the contrary, he was like a fish waiting to be caught, his mouth was numb, and no one took the bait.

Yuan Qiao has been busy working in the mansion these days, she didn't know that Wei Nan's speeches were so full of drama.

When he was away, the housekeeper had already found someone to repair the earth dragon in his room, so now his room is so warm that he doesn't want to go out if there is nothing to do.

"My lord, haven't you finished making the crossbow for Vice Commander Wei? Why are you still working on this?" Jin Zhengzi was puzzled when he saw that he had drawn a few more blueprints, which seemed to be all crossbows.

"This is the idea proposed by Vice Commander Wei. Look at this, it is heavier than my second brother's crossbow, not so light, but it is powerful and has a longer range." Yuan Qiao pointed to him, " This is a small crossbow with three rounds, but it doesn’t shoot in bursts or all at once, or it’s weak, so it can only be used for hunting or something.”

Jin Dingzi looked at it for a long time but didn't see why, so he asked, "Are you going to give all these to Vice Commander Wei?"

"Don't give it now, he likes to care about every detail so much, we have to learn." Yuan Qiao said with a smile: "It's okay to want a crossbow, but you have to exchange it for benefits."

"What benefits does the young master want?"

"I haven't thought about it yet, don't worry about left and right, just think about it slowly."

Yuan Qing's thin lips were stained with a smile, looking very proud.

With these things, there is no fear of having no excuses to get close to Wei Nanci in the future.

"If you can become friends with Vice Commander Wei, maybe the feud between the Patrol Battalion and Habayashi Guard will be resolved." Jin Dingzi said with emotion.

Yuan Qing thought in his heart, it was too late for him to avoid that guy, where did he get the interest to make friends? But before he finds a new way to solve the estrus, he still wants to get in touch with Wei Nanci, so he echoed: "My second brother and Deputy Commander Wei are brothers after all, if they can reconcile, I am naturally happy Yes. But I still can't let my second brother know about my plan, otherwise he will be unhappy."

Little Sweet O Traveled Into An Ancient Plot Textजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें