•Chapter One•

I sat at the table, contemplating whether to have breakfast or not. I heard a grumble from my stomach and knew my will power had lost this battle. After choking down a bowl of cereal, I left the house ready for school, first day. Things shouldn't go too badly.
I got to my first lesson and took a seat at the back of the class. I'd moved half way down the country because I hate my home town, so I knew no one. I sat on my own at the back, but sensed someone walking up to my desk.
"Anyone sitting here?" I heard a deep voice say. I looked up, a long way up, to see a tall, black haired, blue eyed man staring down at me. He had long hair that went past his shoulders and and was so skinny. You could probably get a paper cut from hugging him. He's cheeks bones were better than any plastic model and he had a lip ring and nose ring.
I realised I hadn't answered him and was just staring gormingly at his face.
"Urm yeah, no..no ones sitting here" I said stupidly, snapping back into reality.
"Thanks" he smirked before taking a seat.
I reached into my backpack and pulled out my jotter ready for taking notes. He pulled out his and placed it next to mine.
"So..music" he said
"Yeah...music" I replied
"You like music?" He asked, his voice sent shivers down my spine. I liked it.
"Well that's why I'm here" I answered
He laughed under his breathe.
"What music do you like?"
I took off my hoodie, revealing my kiss t shirt and his eyes lit up. "NO WAY! I'm a MASSIVE fan off Kiss!" I giggled at his excitement
"Yeah same, I also listen to guns and roses, steel panther, ac/dc, Mötley Crüe, Bon Jovi, Aerosmith.."
He swung his head back
"I've sat next to the right person. You have amazing taste"
"Thanks" I grinned at his charm
"So do you want to go to the park after class?"
"Sure" I was excited, no ones ever taken such an interest in me
"I don't even know your name?" He asked
"Kerry, my names Kerry"

[A/N well I'm a little excited cus I have recently seen the most AMAZING BAND EVER IN CONCERT AND I MET THEM 😭💞 I met black veil brides! I couldn't stop crying, cc said I dint need to cry, Jinxx and Jake were quite quiet, Ashley high fived me and Andy really needed a pee so he told me he was holding it in for me)